It's All A Lie

By the end of the second month, Seoras returned to a new city.  The sun was setting as the people welcomed him back warmly as they cheered for his return.  His cold demeanor did not put them off as they paid their respects to him.

Seoras’s eyes scanned the crowd and could recognize the people living in the city, but could not recognize how they could change so much in just two months.  Gengrick met him half way into the city and rode next to him as they headed towards the castle. Gengrick quickly reported to Seoras and made Seoras’s wooden face move as the corner of his lips slightly curled.  

The woman he chose did not fail him.  She was perfect for him in every way.

“Em.”  Seoras stated as he nodded his head in understanding why the people were acting weird.  “Lady Avina?”

“Still in the dungeons.”  Gengrick reported.

“Her conditions?”  

“Dirty and crazy, but well fed and alive.”  Gengrick told him. “What are your orders?”

“Send word to her Father that she hired assassins to kill my wife.  We have captured her and she will be tried for attempted murder. Once found guilty, she will be punished for her crimes against Lady Emmy.  Should he want his daughter back, he would have to pay reparations to Lady Emmy.” Seoras ordered. “Whether she lives or dies does not matter to me.  What matters is what Lady Emmy wants. If she wants Lady Avina to be tried and punished for her actions, then that is what we will do. If she wants reparations instead, then that is what she’ll get.”  

“I understand.”  Gengrick acknowledged.  

They rode forth with a slow trot until Seoras saw what stood in front of him.  Lining in straight lines, in front of the castle were his soldiers. 50 of them were wearing all back.  100 wore red. Another 100 wore green, while another 50 wore dark blue.

“What’s going on?”  Seoras asked as he watched as they all in union, knelt down on one knee to welcome him back.  Their disciplined move make Seoras’s heart shake with unease and excitement.

“This is all Lady Emmy’s hard work.”  Gengrick told him. “Those in black are called the Devil’s squad.  Elite soldiers who will be your guards and your assassins. Those in red are soldiers who are able to use magic.  Though not as strong as you or Lady Emmy, they are able to wield a bit of magic and their powers can help turn the tide during battle.  Those in green are your archers and scouts. They are the best with bows and the fastest on a horse. Those in blue are brains of the group.  They are the best with strategy and breaking arrays. They have great ideas to create new weapons and defenses for Ceco. The rest of the soldiers are training hard to become one of the 300 elite soldiers of Ceco.”  

“My wife did all of this?”  Seoras asked.

“Yes.  It was all Lady Emmy’s ideas.  It was her words of encouragement that caused the men and women to train harder.  It was her ideas to create these teams to help support you and protect our people.”  

“I understand.”  Seoras said as he nudged his horse to keep walking.  

When he finally arrived to the front steps of the castle, Emmy had suddenly stepped forward from the shadows of the castle doors and bowed elegantly to welcome Seoras’s back.

Her tan skin shines beautifully against her royal purple gown that showed off her curves.  The sleeveless dress showed her toned arms that held silver cuffs at her wrists. Her hair was pinned up into a fancy bun, but the hair ornaments jingled every time she moved her head.  

To everyone’s eyes, Emmy looked breathtaking.  Seoras stood at the bottom of the stairs for a long time before he realized that he was not the only man captured  by Emmy’s beauty. He quickly took the stairs two at a time to help Emmy stand back up from bowing to him.

Once his cool hands touched her sun kissed hands, their eyes met and Emmy’s heart skipped a beat.  Although he was gone for only two months, he felt as if it had been a year. His eyes shined warmly on to her and she could tell he was happy to see her.  

“I am back.”  He whispered as his eyes gazed upon her face.  

“Long time no see.”  Emmy said back as she smiled at him.  

“Too long.”  He confessed.  

“It’s only been two months.”  Emmy reminded him.

“Two months too long.”  He said as he brought her hand to his lips.  

Emmy was expecting him to kiss the back of her hand, like a gentleman, but instead he turned her hand around and kissed the palm of her hand.  Her cheeks lit up with embarrassment as his eyes shined wickedly. The tip of his tongue came out to lick his lips as he shamelessly smiled at Emmy.  

“Delicious.”

Emmy’s eyes enlarged at his words and quickly took her hand back as she too took two small quick steps back.  

“Scoundrel!”  Emmy whispered back.

“I never claimed to be a gentleman.”  Seoras said as he quickly grab hold of her hand again and hooked inside of his arm as he led her to the dining hall.  Emmy’s face was still red with embarrassment, but she still followed beside him as he lead the way.

“You have done well in my absence.”  He told her as they walked up the dais to sit down on the table reserved for him. “What would you like for your reward for a job well done?”  

“There is nothing that I lack.”  Emmy told him truthfully. “It was not only me who made this happen.  Please reward everyone accordingly, not just me.”

“Very well.  If that is your wish.  Then it shall be done.”  Seoras said.

Seth stood beside them as he heard everything that was said between Lady Emmy and Master Seoras.  He knew to reward those soldiers who did well without Seoras’s orders to do so. Once he rewarded those soldiers, he would remind them that it was by the grace of their Lady and Master to bestow on to them their reward.

After Seoras’s meal, he walked Emmy to her door.  

“I will think of something for your reward.”  Seoras told her. “Even though you say you lack for naught.  You still deserve something wonderful.”

Emmy’s back was to her door as Seoras slowly walked closer to her.  Her back bumped into the door as Seoras leaned in closer to her. Her heart beat faster as his lips grazed her cheek and his breath laid heavily next to her ear.  

Emmy closed her eyes, willing herself to calm down, however suddenly her eyes flew open as her door was opened.  Emmy suddenly fell back as Seoras caught her and pulled her up.

His eyes were so intense, Emmy could feel the heat radiating off of him.  It made her body shiver and her throat dry as her gaze landed on his lips.  

“It’s late.”  Seoras said as he slowly let go of her.  

Emmy nodded her head to agree as she took three steps inside of her room and Seoras took hold of the door handle and slowly closed the door.  

“Goodnight.”  Seoras said before he closed the door.  

“Goodnight.”  Emmy said back as the door closed with a click.   

Emmy closed her eyes and controlled the overwhelming feelings of lust inside of her.  Her hand came up to slap her cheek to bring her back to reality. The moment he leaned in to open her door, she had imagined jumping into his arms and letting him pinned her against the door as he thrust hard and quickly inside of her.  She imagined he couldn’t hold himself back enough to undress her, so he would have just lifted her dress up and pushed her undergarments aside as he pulled his pants down just low enough to release himself as he quickly and harshly took her in the middle of the hall, where anyone could see.  

Their grunts would echo through the hallway as their heavy breathing would cast a spell over them as they kiss and hold tightly to each other.  Emmy’s eyes squeezed tightly as the walls of virgina clentched tightly at the thought of Seoras’s penis inside of her.

“It’s a play.”  Emmy told herself as she reminded herself.  “I’m playing a role. It’s all a lie.”