Chapter 28, The invitation

"Are we interrupting something?" Matt asks when he stumbles in with Sean and the twins

I blush like crazy before kicking Owen in the groin and scrambling out from under him.

"I swear you're fucking crazy," Owen cries when he rolls over.

"You were interrupting Owen losing a fight to a girl," I say to cover up what ever just happened. I was not going to kiss Owen. I swear that kiss that happened at the party was an accident.

The only reason I'm here is to find out if the East-side is responsible for my family's death. What I found out instead has me more confused than ever. The East didn't attack Sterling and they only killed Blake's father and brother because of an anonymous tip...

"Well, it looks pretty... Steamy in here," Matt comments.

"Should we leave?" Sean asks.

"We don't want to leave," the twins say in unison.

"NOBODY HAS TO LEAVE! NOTHING IS GOING ON OVER HERE," I exclaim because I swear I might die from blushing. I snort when I picture my tombstone.

Here lies Amber Marigold

The first person to die of blushing.

May she rest in peace.

"I wouldn't say nothing is going on, I technically got a second kiss from you, Goldy," Owen says from the floor. I spin around and send him a death glare. His tombstone is quite clear in my head as well.

Here lies Owen Rhodes

His death is a lesson for all to know when to shut their mouth.

May he rest in peace with Amber's five-inch heel up his ass.

"Man, we missed the best part!" Matt complains.

"The sexual tension is going to make me vomit," Sean complains.

"HERE IS NO SEXUAL TENSION,"

"Stop denying it, Goldy"