Chapter 12: The Green Ninja.

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

(Third Person P.O.V)

It was dark outside. Jay and Zane were training against dummies, Lloyd was playing video games and Cole was preparing to cook.

(Y/N) decided to take a break from watching Lloyd play video games and went to the kitchen to get a drink. "Hey, Cole." (Y/N) yarned opening the fridge.

"Hey, (Y/N), what's up?" Cole answered trying to be very casually as he continues to cook.

"Now I just need the salt..." Cole says and looks around for the salt.

(Y/N) spies the salt shaker on the table and hands it to him. "Oh, thanks (Y/N)." Cole chuckles adding the salt.

"Want to be the first to try it?" Cole asks (Y/N) with a sweet innocent smile.

(Y/N) wasn't sure if she could trust that smile or not it could have been poisoned. Just because it was calm between three of the four Ninja's and herself right now. Did not negate the past hostilities...

"Try it at the same time, together...?" (Y/N) suggested. Cole could feel the heat rise in his cheeks as she said that. Cole had to take a breath as he reminded himself that (Y/N) didn't understand the ways of Ninjago and had no idea what she was asking.

"Oh, sure! I can't wait!" Cole replies awkwardly and hands (Y/N) a spoon. Three, two, one.

They both swallowed a mouthful. (Y/N) licks her lips like a cat with a tasty treat.

"Wonderful." (Y/N) replies. Cole's blush staying on his face.

"Welp, now I'm gonna leave this to cool on the table here-" He places the pot on the table and waves goodbye to (Y/N) before dashing out the door. (Y/N) just shrugs and goes out to see what the other Ninja are up to.

(Y/N) watched as Zane and Jay trained. 'But where's Kai?' She asked herself.

Everyone suddenly hears someone yell about fire. Everyone stops what they were doing and goes to investigate.

It was coming from Sensei Wu's room:

Cole open the door to Sensei Wu's room to see who was inside.

It was Kai in Sensei Wu's room. He had found the legendary green gi. Kai saw them in the mirror and his eyes went wide as he turned around to face them and they all laughed.