two

The sun shining through my small window, wakes me up. I sit up slowly and stretch my aching arms, out to the side and yawn.

I get out of my sad excuse of a bed that looks more like a homeless persons and look into my small partly cracked mirror and staring back at me is a girl with pale skin and purple bruises on her jaw and cheek.

I quickly covered the bruises with the little make up I had; then running out to my drawers and pulling out a plain singlet, my baggy grey hoodie that I pretty much live In, black skinny jeans and my old black high top converse that my dad stole from one of his one night stands.

After getting dressed I run downstairs to see dad sitting in the living room with the TV on. What a surprise, not.

I quietly walk into the kitchen, trying not to make a sound. I look In the cupboard for something to take to school, after a few minutes rummaging I give up and decide to leave for school.

"You better not be late to fucking school!" My dad yells at me from the living room.

"I'm leaving now sir." I say approaching the front door.

"Good." He grumbled from his laying position on the couch, with his eyes focused on the tv.

I walked through the door, making sure to quietly shut It behind me but not before grabbing my bag on the way out.

I started the twenty minute walk to school. I picked up the pace when I realised I was going to be almost late to first class.

***

What seemed like an eternity, I finally made it on time to Forest View High School. There is a massive car park at the front of the school and was surrounded by a big green forest hence where the school got its name.

I slowly walked through the car park, dodging all the cars and motorbikes rolling up and trying to find a parking spot. I finally push open the big school entrance doors and make my way through the hallway with my head down.

My locker is pretty plain on the inside, most people's have mirrors or posters of there celebrity crushes but mine? It only holds my books and the occasional rubbish. I never really thought about making it pretty.

The bell rings an I make my way to my first class of the day. I sit on the very left side in the front of the class, I'm not a nerd but my dad expects me to get high grades.

Soon after taking down notes and listening to the teacher babble on about random things that happened on her weekend, the bell rings signalling that it's lunch time.

I slowly wait for everyone to leave the old person smelling class room and leave last. I make my way to the cafeteria, where most people sit and buy their lunch.

Our school is pretty cliché with its stereotype groups. There are the nerds, the music freaks, the stoners, the nobody's and of course the populars.

When it comes to the populars you can straight away tell that they think they own the school; just by the way they strut around the hallways and even push people Into lockers because they looked them in the eyes.

The main popular group consists of Candace Jackson and her two minions Ella and Tiffany; then there's the boys, Max and Mason are twins and are best friends with last but not least everyone's favourite Ryder Fox.

Ladies and gentlemen I would like to introduce the bad boy of the town and apparently a gang leader according to some girls In the hallway that were swooning over him.

He's definitely got the looks with his light, caramel brown hair, sun kissed skin and green eyes with flicks of blue. He's always seen In his black leather jacket, I'm pretty sure it's apart of him.