Chapter 49

Samantha's P.O.V

"I'm starting to hate planes more and more." I stand up out of my seat and grab my backpack. I'm in Toronto with Jack and Sam and the plane just landed.

"You'll eventually start liking them." Jack takes his carry on and follows me and Sam out of the plane. The whole ride this baby was crying. Like my gosh, keep your kid from being obnoxious and be considerate. You know, maybe not trap a bunch of people in a space with your crying kid.

"So, we have to stop at the hotel and drop off the stuff, then you have to get right to the shoot." Jack said as we got into a cab.

///////////////////////////////

"Great job today, hope to work with you again."

"Thank you." I smiled and walked into an area to get changed. They have had me in these annoying pair of high waisted pants and they were moving in all the wrong places. I now despise those pants, but I wasn't going to complain. I was also stuck in them for four hours. They didn't ever change the pants, they just had me in different shirts. It was a four hour shoot and not to mention the hour of hair and makeup that's going to take two hours to get out. I take off the annoying clothes and change into those beautiful Brandy sweatpants that feel like I'm wrapped in a cloud, and a black magcon hoodie. My black vans matching my hoodie.

I got to the bathroom and start washing off foundation. I know I'm going to have to wash my face more at the hotel, but my face needs to breathe. I walk out and see Jack and Sam waiting for me.

"Hey, how was it?"

"Good, except for the annoying pants they had me wear."

"Okay, we're going somewhere." Jack pulls me into a cab and I get taken aback.

"I can't go anywhere looking like this."

"They aren't going to care." We start heading somewhere and I don't really get Canada, so I have no clue where I'm going.

"We're here." The cab pulls up to a beach type place and I'm horribly lost. I step out and wait for Jack and Sammy to lead me somewhere.

"Are we going anywhere?"

"No, but you are?"

"Are going to kill me, because I hate the beach and I would prefer to for somewhere with less sand?"

"No, see that path?"

"The one with lights leading to the ocean?"

"Yeah, so follow that down there's a surprise waiting for you."

"I swear to god, if I get hurt I'm going to kill you. Legit kill you." I give them and glare and throw my purse at them. I start to head down the dim walkway. I see someone and my immediate thought is, hobo. I keep walking just praying it isn't because I don't know what hobo's are capable of.

The one person I didn't expect to be at the end of the walkway is there. Shawn Mendes, guitar in hand and smile on his face. I go to turn around and I feel two hands on my waist and they turn me around.

"Please, just listen, please." I sigh and motion for him to go on. He backs up and starts to play his guitar. Immediately I recognize the song to be The Scientist by Coldplay.

"Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry. You don't know how lovely you are." He keeps singing and I start to tear up. Shawn Mendes can make me cry from heartbreak and of happiness. God he plays with the emotional heartstrings. He finishes with the song and I just stare at him. He sets his guitar down and looks straight in my eyes.

"Samantha, you need to hear me out. It wasn't that I don't trust you, it's that I was being a jealous. I was scared that you would find some model whose better looking or wouldn't want to be with me. I was just too embarrassed to tell you, so I just went along with the whole trust thing. I miss talking to you and it sucks not having my girlfriend to brag about and hearing you talk about something that you love. Please forgive me." I did what my heart told me to do. I kissed him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my waist. It may have turned into a slight make out session, just saying. Eventually we pulled away and I just looked at him.

"I forgive you on the account that I still get to call you my boyfriend."

"Of course." He placed his lips back on mine and I smiled.

"Jack is probably wondering where I am, so come on." He grabbed his guitar and took my hand in his. We walked up the little path and I laughed.

"You know I hate beaches, right?"

"Yeah, I wanted a little comedy before anything happened. Your face was priceless while getting near the sand."

"Thanks for your consideration."

"No problem, what are boyfriends for." We walk to the parking lot area and Jack and Sammy are waiting there smiling.

"Aww look whose back together."

"Shut up Jack."

"C'mon we need to get lover boy back home." We get into the cab and I cuddle up against Shawn.

"I missed you a lot." I whisper and place my head on his chest.

"I did too. Well we need to catch up on life."

"Yeah, we really do."

"Jack, can Sammy come over my house tomorrow?"

"Uh, yeah sure. That would actually work we need to do some stuff for stuff."

"Well okay then. That wasn't weird a weird explanation at all."

"Shut up, you're lucky I'm letting you out of my sight. Especially with your boyfriend, not that I don't trust you Shawn."

"Thanks Jack, I appreciate it." Shawn smiles awkwardly.

"Well we are at your house, so get lost lover boy."

"Would you stop calling me that?"

"Nope, text me what time you want to see Sammy. I'll drop her off."

"Okay, bye guys." He leans down and kisses me before grabbing his guitar and shutting the door. I'm so glad to be with him again.

"Don't tell me I'm going to have to start calling you lover girl."