Chapter 32

CHAPTER 32

I groan and sit up on my bed with a very unattractive frown on my face. I scrunch my face together as the annoying alarm rings in my ear.

I swear. I would even be ready to take a bullet or chop my hand off rather than waking up to an alarm.

"Sweet baby Jesus!" I moan and smashed the alarm into pieces. Yeah! Take that you annoying creature! I'm a ninja!

Yup. There goes my forty-seventh alarm clock.

I stumble off my bed and slipped right down falling on my butt. I groan and rub my backside.

Is it just me, or am I having a very bad morning?

Urgh! I get up and peel my eyes open to see what that made me slip. I frown when I see another piece of paper.

I bent down and picked it up.

Dear Blaire,

I'm so happy to see you again. God. You looked really cute while sleeping. I never knew you'd grow up to be so pretty! Well, except for the drool on the side of your face-

My eyes widen as I wipe whatever it was near my mouth. Gross.

-Well, I'll see ya later! I love you so so so much.

-Anna.

Ok.

I seriously don't know whether I should be happy that my sister finally found me and escaped out off wherever Adham was keeping her, Or I should be creeped out by the fact that she isn't talking to me in person and leaving me stalker-ish notes in my bedroom and watching me sleep.

Yup. Definitely a bad morning.

***

"Oh, come on! You can't be like that forever! At least tell me what the hell I even did?!" I groan and looked at Zayn hopefully.

If you would have told me a few months ago, that I would have been begging Zayn for forgiveness for something I don't even know about, just because he wouldn't talk to me, I would have enrolled you to a mental asylum. But again, if you would have told me that my mom was going to die, I wouldn't have believed you either. So, I guess life could be rather unpredictable.

Zayn just looked forward with a blank face and continued walking while I tried so hard to keep up with his pace.

I burned an 'are you serious' look at the side of his face. He continued to ignore me.

"Fine!" I deadpan and threw my hands up dramatically and walked away.

1...

2...

3.

I ran back to Zayn.

"Zayn!" I whined. "Come on! You are seriously the only friend I have in this whole school! Only friend. And I really really like you! As a friend. Jesus. Even though you could be such a pain in the ass I still learned to tolerate you. And trust me, I never, ever do that until I actually like someone. And you know how I was when we met, I seriously just give a death glare to whomever even turned their head towards my direction. You must be honored that I even glanced at you, but anyways, I'm going off topic. The point here is that I'm going to go crazy think about what I did for you to not even look at me! I mean, you can't just drop that bomb like that, you need to first start talking less to me, then avoid me, and hang out with other people more and go through all those stages, then stop talking to me. I mean you can't just go from talking my ears off to completely ignoring my existence. And I mean-"