Chapter 36

CHAPTER 36

"She was a slut. That's all she is and will ever be" He hissed.

That motherfuc-

I punched him square on his jaw and thrust my legs on his guts. He groaned and fell onto the ground.

I didn't stop there.

I kept on thrusting my kicks all over his curled-up form. He grabbed my leg that made me lose my balance and fall on him. He rolled us over and pinned my form below his muscular body.

"I wouldn't want to hit a girl" He warned.

"Oh. But I would want to" I said and kicked him in his family jewels and pushed him off and got up under him. I turned over and sat on his chest as I punched him over and over again on his face which he was desperately trying to block.

All I could see was red.

How dare he talk about Anna like that?! Just because she came to school with me today morning just to drop me, this stupid jerk saw that and started spreading the buried rumors that once was viral.

Jerks.

As I continued to hit punch him, I heard a voice from the back of my head to stop. But I brushed it off and continued to spoil Xavier's face.

The next thing I know, I was hoisted up in the air and thrown over a very muscular shoulder. I narrowed my eyes.

I wonder how it could be...

I punched the back of kidnaper repeatedly and he wouldn't budge. He just kept on walking to god knows where...

Now, doesn't that sound familiar?

"What the hell are you doing here Syed?" I deadpanned, and which it was him, cause there is a teeny tiny possibility it could be Israel too, but I really am not ready to meet him. "We are in school goddammit! Put me down!" I yelled as I squirmed under his stronghold.

His chest vibrated warmly as he let out a chuckle.

"Nope" he replied popping the 'p'. "And besides, we are in school huh? Would you have let me do anything if we weren't?" Good, it is Syed.

I never knew that he could make dirty jokes. I guess all the men that have thrown me over the shoulder just get in the mood. Lol. Okay. That was a joke.

My cheeks redden, as I thought about the kiss with Israel. Why does it keep popping out of nowhere?!

I groaned and punched him with as the power I had, but only earned a small 'whomp' and a chuckle from him. Well, At least I tried.

"Shut up" I retorted as he continued to laugh. And the next thing I know, I was thrown in the seat of the car. Wait, what?

I frowned. "Where are we going?" I asked as I rose my brow at him. He chuckled and shook his head.

"I am. You're not. I bought you here, so you could remove your clothes without earning a scream from other girls"

My cheeks redden more if that was even possible. "What the hell?!"

He chuckled and extended his hand with a new pair of jeans and a shirt. I arched my brow at it.

He sighed. "Your clothes are all bloody. You can't go in there like this, so I had a pair of extra feminine clothes in the dashboard. And don't worry, this car is an old dirty one. So, getting the blood somewhere won't be a problem. I would have never ever bought my other baby for this. So just change." He commanded. I rolled my eyes and snatched the clothes from him. Well, isn't he charming?