BOOK TWO

Here's a little sneak peek for my lovely readers❤️

"Lana i want you to be on my wedding day, there's no excuse I don't want to hear it anymore. You graduated from med school a few months ago and i know you're running out of your excuses stocks" she said as i smile.

"I'll be back sooner than you think, and i promise I'm going to be there Diana" i said while smiling staring into my best friend's face on my laptop screen.

"you promised okay, see you there bubz" She said as she hung up the video call.

I began to dial Gabriel's number and after a few rings he finally picks up,

"Hey sis"

"Are you busy?"

"Not really, why?"

"Can you keep it as a secret?" I asked him.

"Of course" he said.

"Prepare the jet for next week, I'm going back home" i said as a smile.

~

I was working in my office room until my secretary walks in with a smile on her face, ugh she smiles a lot it annoys me.

"Sir Mr. Blake is here" she said.

Blake is the head of the bodyguard and he's been following me around since the past few years.

"Let him in" i said.

He walks in with his normal bodyguard uniform and an earpiece on his ear,

"Sir" he said.

I ignore him while keep typing on my laptop, i have some project that has to be done for a meeting with a very important client tonight,

"She's back" Blake said and it makes my head finally looking up at him.

"After 6 damn years?" I asked him.

"She's back in town sir" he informed me.

"Agatha cancel all the meeting today" i said to my secretary that stands on the door.

"Got it sir" she said before walking away.

"Blake, prepare my car" i said.

"Yes, sir" he said before turn around and leave me alone inside of my office room.

Avalana, it's been 6 fucking years since you left me. And I'm here, still waiting for you to come back as i promise you back then.

I'm going to make you mine again.