Bonus Chapter (2)

Because I love all of you so much, I decided that I will be making another bonus.

Expect a plot twist in this bonus chapter.

Before I begin, some of you might know what will happen in this.

And with that, I give you my blessing to read.

Julie's pov:

"I've got to go." Zander says quickly, he picks up his lunch tray and almost races out of the cafeteria.

We all look at each other in confusion.

It's been almost two weeks and Zander has been acting so strange lately.

He hasn't been making as much jokes, he has been hesitant, and quiet which is crazy weird.

I asked Ashton if he had ever acted this way before but even he had no idea what was happening to his best friend he has known for years.

"So, uh..." Jake mumbles looking at the empty seat and then back at us.

I look over at Ashton who looked like he was deep in thought about something.

I give his hand a light squeeze under the table but he doesn't even move an inch.

"Oh boy, we lost him." Jake tries to lighten the mood.

With that being said, he stands up from his seat and almost climbs half way across the table, my eyes widen as he attempts to slap Ashton in the face.

But as soon as his hand came near, Ashton's hand quickly came up and grabbed his wrist.

"Really?" Ashton lifts an eyebrow at him, he then lets go and leans back in his seat, he puts his hand in mine and continues to not say anything.

Out of all of us, this is impacting him the most.

I mean, come on, they were at least friends for a solid 14 years, it must be hard if the person you know so well started acting like a totally different person.

"Geez sorry." Jake says throwing his hands up in the air and sitting back down between Gianna and Damien.

Speaking of Damien, remember how I said he was doing so much better at the Halloween party? Well I feel like I am so close to cracking his shell.

Like, before I thought I was close, but now I feel like I am really close.

"Maybe we should try to talk to him.. again?" Damien speaks up.

"I'm tired of trying, maybe he's on his man period or something." Luke says.

"Then why is he almost running away from us genius?" Jake says rolling his eyes at Luke.

"Have you ever heard of a tampon change?" Luke says sassily shoving a piece of pizza in his mouth.

I'm suddenly... not hungry.

I feel my hand squeeze and I look up at Ashton who was looking at me.

"What?" I whisper to him but he doesn't say anything, instead he just stands up.

"We are heading to gym class early." Ashton says nonchalantly.

"We?" I question and he only smirks at me.

"But lunch doesn't end for another 5 minutes?" Gianna questions.

Pretty much meaning, 'Julie don't leave me alone with this thing I call boyfriend and his friends.'

I only shake my head at her while smiling.

"I shall send you my prayers." I laugh while she rolls her eyes at me.