I Kill A Man

Shadow:

Screw his intelligence, screw his nerdy rants, screw his flawless smile, screw his gorgeous face, just overall screw this handsome guy I had fallen head over heels for. Again.

How many times was he going to wrap me around his finger? How many times was he going to charm me into...this? How many times was he going to make me lay down my life for him?

Well, I guess only thirty two times. Because Mary would be killed too, and I couldn't let that happen. Because remaining loyal to Vaati, meant remaining loyal to my family and Mary was my family and Vio...

Vio wasn't.

Except for that—

NOPE.

Can't think of that.

It's best I get this over with. Invite him over when Vaati isn't there and then kill him.

I don't know how I'm going to do it but I do know I won't ever forgive myself.

Because after years, Blue, Green and Red didn't seem as idiotic as I remembered them. And I couldn't kill them easily.

That's what I thought before I had the opportunity to murder Green.

I hate how easy it was to go behind him, to cut his throat. How easy it was to burn the body, scatter the ashes into a water source, clean the weapon, break the weapon, bury the pieces of the weapon in different locations and then burn my fingerprints off.

I hated the look on my violet's face when he realized that his friend would never come home as he cried into my shoulder.

I hate that he'll be next.