Chapter 30: Family Is Complicated

After a few moments alone with Taehyung you go into the living room and eat something. Since the boys don't really need to eat food they didn't have much so you decided to go out to the store.

"Anyone wanna come with me to go get something to cook?" You yell upstairs to the boys

"I will! I need to head to town anyways." Said Namjoon as he appered next to you

You jump back, clearly startled. and he just laughed. 

You punch him in the arm then say, "You know I hate it when you guys do that!"

"Aish okay y/n. Let's go!" He said smiling

You smile at him and you both walk out the house. It was during the day so you were surprised he was out here. He's a vampire.

"Hey Joonie?" You ask him as you walk

"Hm?" He said looking at you

"How are you out here?" You ask raising a brow

He laughed and said, "I am able to be in sunlight due to being a pure-blood. Jungkook can as well because he cast a protection charm on himself to protect him from the sun. I just don't go out much because it just feels extra hot to me."

"Oh ok that makes sense." You say smiling at him

When you two reach the market and grab the food you came for the woman at the shop rung you up, "You make a lovely couple. Enjoy your day!" 

Yu blushed as you left and so did Namjoon.

You guys decide to take a short-cut to the house so that way you could get there faster because you were hungry and Namjoon was feeling a bit weak. Suddenly a man in a long cloak stood before you, stopping you in your tracks.

"Joonie....." You say grabbing his hand

"I don't-" Started Namjoon before he is stabbed in the arm with a wooden stake

"JOONIE!!!" you yell

You then look over to see that the guy in the cloak was your uncle. He smiled as he watched Namjoon scream in agony.

"I've come to take you back." He said smiling