xiv. knowing too much

CHAPTER FOURTEEN.
[ xiv. knowing too much ]
/ IRL & TEXTING /

THEY CONTINUED THE search for Jeremy, but there was no trace of him anywhere. They were all at a loss, the remaining thought believing he was dead. Wyatt sat down, resting his head on his hand. "How many of us are left?" He asked hesitantly.

"Ten," Sadie immediately said, choking back her tears.

"Great," Wyatt sighed and glanced at everyone. Whenever Maddie died, he didn't care about much anymore. Whether he lived or died, he could care less. He's not suicidal, he's just at the point where he could care less if he lived or died.

"When will this be over?" Grace softly asked, sniffling.

"I don't know," Finn let out a breathy chuckle. Just then, Finn felt his phone buzz and thought the worst. He hesitantly looked at his phone.

you have (1) new message !

He sighed and clicked on the notification. Finn soon realized it was from the unknown number guy. He looked at the text and his eyes went wide. It wasn't a dare, but much worse.

Blackmail.

/ TEXTING /

( 2 participants )

unknown number
Hello Finn. I have this video and
I won't hesitate to release it to
everyone if you do not do everything
I say.

[ sent video ]

It was a video of Finn at a party, the one where every popular kid went to. So, he had to go, since he was one of them. It was a video of him beating up some random kid, a solo cup in his left hand. He was laughing, practically spitting in the kid's face. Finn in the video realized people were filming and started screaming. It was obvious he was drunk, even though he is fifteen.

He started threatening the people filming that they would end up like the kid if that video of him being a dick was released. He was yelling, acting completely crazy and out of it.

Finn remembered everything, surprisingly, even though he was drunk. The kid had to move schools due to all the bullying. But, that kid didn't say anything, he was actually scared of Finn. That kid wasn't the only kid Finn had beaten up in the past, there was actually one in this room. But, that's a story for another time.

finnlard dogsoft🤨
ok fine. u got my attention. what do u
want me to do

unknown number
Make sure you all never find Jeremy.
I will give you his whereabouts but
you better keep your mouth shut.

unknown number
Get rid of Jeremy. Whatever comes
to you mind, get rid of him. He knows
something you all don't.