26. Aidan Turner X Reader

Aidan Turner X Reader

Summary : Aidan comes home to his broken girlfriend.

Words : 984.

A/N : I don't know why I'm posting this, but... Whatever 😂

✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️

Aidan's POV

"Aaaand... Cut!" our film director's voice suddenly echoed, making us stop acting and sigh in relief. "Brilliant! Just brilliant! You did a great job!" he exclaimed, clapping his hands together and looking at each one of us, proudly. "I think that was enough for today! You guys look exhausted... Go home and rest, ok? I'll see you tomorrow!" he added, smiling as he patted my shoulder and turned around to leave.

It was almost 22:00 and I was finally free to go home after a long day of filming for yet another movie. To say that I was tired was an understatement, but that didn't bother me a bit, because, unlike many other people, I had the opportunity to do what I loved.

Checking my phone, I frowned once I saw I had no missed calls or messages from my girlfriend. I placed it in my pocket, put on my jacket and then went out of the building, wanting to get home as soon as possible.

It was pouring rain outside, so I ran into my car's direction, in order to prevent myself from getting soaked. When I was finally in the driver's seat, I turned on the engine and started driving to my house.

Looking on the window, I saw how a bolt of white hot lightning broke the utter blackness, followed by a thunder that came like the prelude to a great song, while the darkened sky kept spilling its tears over the peaceful city. At first it was a crack, violent to the ears, but after came a rolling sound that dissipated into the surroundings.

As soon as I was in front of my house, I parked the car and immediately rushed in. I took off my shoes, then my jacket and placed it in the hanger, feeling happier than ever to finally be home.

"Aid..." I suddenly heard the familiar voice, so turned around in one swift motion. However, my heart sunk when I saw my girlfriend's state. Her face was red, while desolate tears were dripping from her unblinking eyes down to her already wet cheeks. Great sobs racked her body as she was watching me intently.

Placing the keys on the table, I approached her slowly, the sight of her looking so broken destroying me. As soon as I was in front of her, I placed my hand under her chin, angled her face toward me and, without hesitation, I pressed my lips over hers, kissing away the tears.

She kissed me back, her hands slowly wrapping around my waist. I didn't know what was wrong with her, but what I did know was that I couldn't let her cry. She was too precious to ever have tears in her beautiful eyes.

Pulling away, she sighed, nuzzling her face into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her small frame, kissing the top of her head and holding her tightly.

"Y/N, baby, what happened?" I asked her quietly. She broke the hug and looked up at me, her face still red and tear-stained.

"I... I just think it is not fair..." she said, sniffing, making me frown in confusion.

"Sweetheart, what are you talking about?" I questioned, staring at her concerned. She sighed once again, and looked away from me.

"Well... I was watching 'The Battle Of The Five Armies' for the 100th time and... Everything was perfect until I had to see you dying again..." she trailed off, making me smile and look at her sympathetically. "I don't know what hurts more... To know that you died defending that red-haired girl or the fact that you actually died!?!" she added and I chuckled, taking her hands into mine.

"Y/N, sweetie, you do know that I didn't actually die, right?"

"I know but... Every time I see that freaking Orc stabbing you, I feel like going in there and beating the s*it outta him!" she stated, and I laughed once again, making her frown and cross her arms over her chest.

"Hey, don't laugh... It's not funny at all! You don't even know how much it hurts me to watch you getting killed!" she exclaimed, her voice cracking and her eyes getting teary again.

"Aww, my love, please, don't cry!" I pleaded, pecking her lips and taking her into my arms again. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry... I was just trying to enlighten the mood! You know I would never hurt you on purpose!" I added, rocking us back and forth.

"Can you promise me something?" she asked looking straight into my eyes, her hands flat on my chest.

"Anything, beautiful!" I replied, moving a strand of hair away from her face.

"Please, never accept similar roles... Never play in a movie where you have to die in the end... I don't think I could bare watching it..." she whispered, her voice sounding broken.

I smiled softly and kissed her nose, not breaking eye contact. "If that means I won't have to watch my lovely angel crying again, then I promise you won't ever see any of my characters dying." I said, leaning my forehead over hers.

She sighed and closed her eyes for a brief second, before opening them and smiling sweetly."Thank you, Aid! I love you so much!" she said, hugging me tightly.

"I love you too, honey! More than you could ever imagine!"

The End!

✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️