Chapter 5

I will be doing a double update

Danny pushed Harry into the wall and pressed his arm hard on Harry’s neck which was causing him to choke. “I TOLD YOU SHE WAS OFF LIMITS!” Danny punched Harry in the stomach. Harry wasn’t even trying to fight back. It was like he was just going to take the beating he knew he was going to get.

“I don’t want you in MY house and I don’t want you anywhere near MY sister” with that he let go off Harry and stepped back. Harry looked over to me. He had a cut lip, a black eye and I could see a bruise forming on his cheek. Harry gave me a small smile and walked out of the room. I looked out the window and I watched as Harry got into his car and drive off.

“What were you thinking?” I looked over to Danny who still looked pissed. “Harry’s my best friend and you are dating” he made a disgusted face when he said ‘dating’ I rolled my eyes and walked out of the room and up the stairs “don’t walk away from me!” I stopped in the middle of the staircase and crossed my arms “so what if we are?”

Danny scoffed “how long have you two been going behind my back?” I looked down “about 2 weeks” I heard Danny suck in a breath. I can tell he was trying to calm down “I don’t want you near him anymore” this made me angry. “Why? He makes me happy” Danny moved closer “he will just break your heart and I don’t want to be the one in the middle of it” I rolled my eyes as I turned around and ran into my room. Danny followed behind but I slammed the door in his face. He knocked a few times but I put my headphones in so I couldn’t hear him.

“Mel?” I felt a hand on my shoulder. I groaned and sat up. I looked at the time on my phone and it said it was 11:45pm. I must have fallen asleep while Danny was knocking at my door. I looked up to the person who had woken me. It was dark in my room but I could see green eyes.

“Harry?” Harry nodded and sat next to me on my bed. I crawled into his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. “How did you get in?” Harry started to play with my hair and it was relaxing “you left your window open”

I pulled away and turned on the lamp on. I gasped at the marks on Harry’s face. It was even worse up close. “I’m so sorry...” Harry shook his head “it was my fault” it was my turn to shake my head “Harry it’s not” Harry stood up which caused me to moved off his lap “yes it is” Harry started to pace around my room “I shouldn’t of kissed you that night”

“Harry-” Harry stopped pacing and turned around “it was a mistake” I felt the tears forming in my eyes. “A mistake?” he thinks that this was all a mistake.  Harry nodded his head “if it was a mistake then why are you here?” Harry looked down “I’m here to say goodbye” I wiped a tear away which had escaped “why goodbye?” Harry sighed before looking up “I’m going to be leaving town on Tuesday”

Before I could ask another question Harry walked over and knelt down. He quickly gave me a kiss before standing up and walking over to my window. He looked back once more before he climbed out of my window and out of my life.