Character List

I really don't know what to write here on top. Like, it's just a character list. The title explains all the sh*t that's in this chapter. I made it because you guys asked for it; it's quite complete I think, but some characters are just, you know, "forgotten" because they don't have that much relevance to the story (e.g. the demi-human waitress in the Growling Tiger in Calluado. She won't come back so she will be forgotten in the Annals of history) It took me about an hour to make this, as I also have forgotten a lot of names '^^ woopsy daisy

Anyways, next chapter will be a real chapter, don't worry

_________________________

Toru Kakazu: Main Character. Guess dis boi doesn't need any explanations.

Ono Senba: One of the four horsemen of the Apoca- *cough* one of the four bullies. Musclebrain.

Luhan Hidei: Same as Ono Senba

Ryuta Leitch: Boss/ CEO of the bullies. Loved by most girls. Has the [Legendary Swordsman] Class.

Arii Karin: Girlfriend of Ryuta Leitch. Last one of Toru's bullies. Has the [Legendary Sorceress] Class.

King of the Sophetirian Empire: Over two meters tall; silver-coloured hair and beard. Father of two sons and two daughters.

Adam: prince of the Sophetirian Empire. Has great aptitude for physical battle and trains the heroes. Considered the best Swordfighter of the Empire.

Heyon: prince of the Sophetirian Empire. Has great aptitude for physical battle and trains the heroes.

Areya: Princess of the Sophetirian Empire. Has great aptitude for magic and trains the heroes.

Shilya: Princess of the Sophetirian Empire. Trains the heroes without battle-oriented aptitudes.

Aiso: A guard in the Sophetirian Empire's castle. Has a one-time appearance.

Sophia: 15 years old; is a maid in the SE's castle. Has brown hair and emerald-coloured eyes. She has a small stature of only 165 cm.

Magnus: Second general to the Sophetirian Army.

Marya: Brown hair, blue eyes. First General of the Army.

Major Wilhelm: Accompanied Toru and his four bullies into the Marogna forest to kill a silver-horned boar. Leaves Toru heavily wounded behind.

Marogna forest: Forest next to the Empire's capital, where the Irua dungeon (that Toru cleared) is located.

Sinctar: God whose soul is fractured. Resides inside Toru's body as Toru finds him his remaining soul parts.

Aristasia Deia Arachnea: Spider Queen who fell for Toru and bit him, crowning him to Spider King. Originally lived inside the Irua dungeon, but returned to Toru's side once he destroyed/ cleared the dungeon. Is 428 years old and has adapted a human-like form. Only obeys her husband and the Spider God.

Ilya Myroia: Draconian sorceress. Was once the High Priestess of the Dragon Race and is also a Necromancer, but has apparently "fallen". Is 733 years old and is married to Toru, as they exchanged vows and now wear the Ring of Lust and the Ring of Greed respectively. Is Maria's adoptive parent, together with Toru.

Sarah: Toru's classmate, who has a crush on him. Has a demi-human bloodline and is cast aside by humans in general. Has one friend, Lisha. Has the [Healer] occupation.

Iruado: Builder of the Irua dungeon

Girtax: Calluado's Guild Master. Has brown hair and a scar on his right cheek. Almost two meter talls with large muscles. Has an unidentified race.

Uloya: girl at the Calluado's Guild front desk.

Maria Kakazu: Adopted daughter of Toru and Ilya. Is a [Blood Sorceress] and is also the [Blood Empress].

Eavane: Rank A adventurer in the Calluado Guild.

Yareja: Rank S adventurer in the Calluado Guild.

Tiras: Guild master of the Province.

Jes: Guildmaster of the Capital.

Hiruyis: First Master and heir of the Bajang race. Is made to be a slave of Toru and has since then been a trustworthy follower of him.

???: Question mark person. Nothing about this person is known yet, except for his ill intentions regarding Toru and his entourage (I really had to stop myself from writing enTORUage ^^)

Lisha: Cat girl and friend of Sarah. Has white hair and red eyes.

Commander Gire: Strategic commander of the Sophetirian Army

Rigier: Young soldier who escorted Toru and the squad to his territory.

Hyver: Captain of the escorting soldiers.

Elder Shin: Head of the village Toru got from the SE.

Urie & Haki: two cat-girls who were made to be Toru and company's maid servants while they stayed in Elder Shin's house. Haki has black hair and Urie brown hair.

Edhen: The city Toru made.

White Fluff: A [Divine Dragon of the North (hatchling)], which was found by Toru and gifted to Maria as a pet. Its' greatest mission is to protect the girl from any harm.

Siracte: Martial Artist of the Hound Tribe, who was rescued of the Bloodred Rings by Toru.

Myhn: Shadow Assassin rescued by Toru of the BRR.

Kita: Deceiving [Mediator] who was saved by Toru of the BRR.