Chapter 6

It's now Sunday and me, Jade and Matt are going to the movies then out for dinner. Jade texted and said that they will be here in 5 minutes. I picked up my bag from my bed and put my phone in my pocket.

Me and Danny have not talked since Friday night. I have stayed in my room all day yesterday because I was angry at Danny but I was mostly upset on what Harry told me on Friday night. He's leaving town.

But what hurt the most was the fact that he said that we were a mistake.

I ran down the stairs and over to the front door "where are you going?" I sighed and turned around to face Danny. He was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. He looked intimidating. "I'm going out with Jade and Matt, remember?" Danny nodded his head "I want you back by 10"

I nodded my head and yanked the door open. That was awkward.

I walked over to Matt's car and got in the back. Jade knows what happened on Friday. She looked at me sympathetically. I looked down at my hands in my lap "go on say it"

"Say what?" I sighed and looked up "I told you so"Jade sighed and shook her head"how bad he really took it?" Matt backed out of my drive "he punched Harry a few times and told him to leave and to never come near me again"

"I'm sorry" I shook my head and looked out the window "don't be, Harry told me he was leaving town" after that it went silent. Matt parked in the parking lot for the cinema. We all got out and went over to buy our tickets.

Danny's POV

How could Harry do this? I told him when we met that Melissa was off limits. Yes, I saw the way he looks at her when he thinks that I am not watching. I know how Harry is with girls. He can't keep a stable relationship. He uses girls for one thing and when he gets it he chucks them away.

I don't want Melissa, my sister, to be one of those girls.

There was loud banging on the front door. I have no idea who it is. Mel is out with her friends and she always has her key and it won't be Harry.

I got off the couch and over to the door. The banging kept getting louder "I'm coming!" Jesus Christ give me a minute to get to the bloody door!

I opened the door but when I did I cursed under my breath as my eyes widened. Jack smirked when he saw my reaction "nice to see you again, son" I slammed the door in his face and locked it.

I ran up the stairs and into my room. I closed my door and locked it quickly. I heard the front door hit the wall and I know that one of Jack's guys broke it down. "Shit!" I grabbed my phone and quickly dialled Melissa's number.

Melissa's POV

When the movie finished we walked to the cafe which was around the corner. We were now waiting for our food. Matt has been quiet all night and has been looking down at his phone. He kept doing it during the movie. I don't know what's up with him.

I looked down at his arm and I spotted black ink "you got a tattoo?" Jade stopped talking and looked down at Matt's arm "when did you get that?" Matt looked uncomfortable "last week" I nodded my head as I looked away and out of the window. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed that Matt kept glancing at me and then to his phone.

I jumped when I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I took it out and looked at the caller i.d. I rolled my eyes when I saw Danny's number and cancelled the call. Once I did the phone vibrated again and Danny's number flashed on the screen. I sighed and stood up "I need to take this"

I walked over to where the restrooms were and answered the call "Danny what do you want?" Danny sighed in relief "listen Mel you need to call Harry and tell him that Jack has found us!" his voice sound rushed "Danny?"

Who's Jack?

There was a sound of glass shattering on the other line "call Harry Melissa he-" he was cut off by a bang on the other line there was a laugh and then an unfamiliar voice said "did you really think you can hide from me" with that there was a beeping sound.

DONT FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY NEW STORIES:

Fallen - which I am writing for someone

And

Impossible - it is a Luke Hemmings story which I am co-writing with someone