Chapter 34

BEN Drowned POV
I grab Sadies hand and remove it from over my mouth, slapping it down harshly.
"Can't believe you made me wear a dress. A, pink, fucking, dress! It looks like something Sally would wear!! And this wig? Seriously? BLUE HAIR?!"
Sadie raises her hand and strikes her palm down against my cheek, slapping me harshly before covering my mouth once against to shield my muffled yells. My face stung like a bitch.
She smiles nervously and awkwardly as I practically give her the death stare, but she clears her throat, shaking her head, before whispering.
"BEN, you need to keep quiet. If EJ or LJ are in there, you're fucked. I have a plan.. but I'm gonna need you to strip."
My eyes slam open as I grab her wrist tightly and yank it away so I can talk.
"Are you fucking serious? First you make me dress like a girl, now you want me to strip."
"Relax, you can wear my dress. I just need to switch clothes with you."
"You better have a good fucking reason for this Sadie."
"I do. Now hurry!"

Eventually we had finished swapping clothes. I felt like even more of an idiot stripping in front of Sadie. She closed her eye but I don't believe she can't see out of that hole in her socket. EJ can see, so I bet this little shit can too.
"Okay. Stand here and stay out of the way of the door."
She says as she pushes me to the wall. I checked the door and she had placed me on the side of the hinges, that way, when the door opens, I'll be hidden behind it.
She gives me a nod before banging harshly on the operating room door.
"EJ! LJ! QUICKLY! MY MISSION TARGET IS ESCAPING!"
Sadie screams at the metal before running as fast as she could down the hall.
Almost instantly after, the door swung open and both EJ and LJ came running out.
"There she is!"
LJ yells as they both follow behind the 'escaped mission target' that was actually Sadie in a pink dress and blue wig. Once they were out of sight and the door slowly shuts, I quickly grab it before it had time to shut completely and lock. Rushing inside to get Susie.

As I make my way over to her, all I could hear were her weakening cries and low sobs, following by her sniffling her nose.
As I make my way over to her, her mouth was gagged but not her eyes. She looks up at me and I could practically see her pain written across her iris. She didn't seem at all confused on why I was wearing a white dress. She just seemed relieved to see me.
Raising my finger to my mouth, I force out a quiet 'shushing' sound before beginning to un-tie the ropes from the chair she was strapped to.
"It's okay Susie. I'm here to help."
I comfort her as I stand back to my feet and lean down to remove her gag. She doesn't scream, all she does it cry.
"..Tha....thank.. you... B...Ben.."
Hearing her thank me made me feel sick but I had to act like I at least cared for her in order for this to work.
"It's okay.. here, hold on and prepare yourself."
I warn her before I help her to her feet, crouching down and instructing her to straddle my back. Before standing myself with her on my back. She winces in pain but I once again shush her. Come in Sadie... where are you..

Just as if she read my mind, Sadie suddenly appeared through a gap in the door. But she had a mask covering her face. I guess she thankfully remembered that Susie saw her face. So if she saw it again, things could go wrong. She holds the door open for me, allowing me to exit with Susie attached to my back still.
"Right, im gonna distract everyone for the last time. Leave through the basement. Smiles should still be knocked out."
She whispers. She still wore the blue hair and pink dress, so that made it even easier to fool Susie.
We nod to each other before she again runs down the hall and into the kitchen, out the front door. Following behind her were EJ, LJ, Toby, Painter and Masky. She better hope none of them catch her, or she is screwed.