chapter 7

In the night in town. Issei is riding the bike towards his client, because he has not yet mastered his teleportation yet. He keeps riding while thinking about what rias told him yesterday.

Issei 'thought': I'm a pawn. Of all pieces I'm a pawn!. And why is (y/n) has no problem with it for crying out loud, pawns are foot soldiers in the front lines. Said in his mind with a little sad look.

Then he arrive at the clients home and got to the front door.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Issei: Hello anyone there. Said through the door.

Then nobody answered the he door. When he was about to knock again the door suddenly opened itself.

Issei 'thought': That's weird, its dangerous to leave it unlocked. Said in his mind.

Then he entered.

Issei: Hello I'm the devil sent here by lady gremory. Said while nervous.

He continued to go in then he felt that same pulse again.

Issei 'thought': That feeling is the same that I was near the church yesterday. Said in his mind.

He was about to leave but he thought about back what rias said. Then he continued in until he got in the living room then he stepped something wet on the floor.

Issei: What the. Why is the floor wet?. Said and touch the floor and checked his hand.

When he saw it was blood he freaked out and then he sees a dead person on the floor in pieces. Issei almost threw up then he heard a voice.

???: About time you show up. I was getting bored waiting. Said in a male voice.

Issei looked at the person sitting on a couch. Then the stranger looked at him with a insane grin.

???: I was wondering when you gonna show up. Now that you are here I can kill you devil. Said with a insane smile.

Issei: Your the one who did that to him!?. Yelled at him while stepping back away.

???: My name is freed selzen and yes I did. He did a sin to summon a devil so I killed him. But now that your here, I'm going to exercise you by me a exorcists. Said with a evil insane grin.

Then he draws his light sword and gun.

Issei: That's a light sword. Said freaking out.

Freed: First I'm going cut your heart out with this sword then I shoot at your face with this holy gun. Said with a evil insane look.

He dash towards him trying to slice him but issei dodge it then he shoot with his gun at his left knee and fell to the floor.

Issei: AAAAAAHHH!!. Yelled while holding his left leg.

Freed: Hurts doesn't it. These bullets are blessed by a exorcists. Hope they taste good devil shit. Said with a evil insane grin.

Issei: Bastard!. Yelled at him and summons his sacred gear.

Freed: Ohh. Are you angry, good it is time for me to send you to the abyss you devil. Said with a insane smile.

Issei went to punch him but he dodge to his right then slash his sword to his back.

Issei: AAAAAAAAHHH!!. Yelled in pain.

Then he fell to the floor.

Freed: I'm quite disappointed I was hoping for a little challenge. Said to him.