Mike° You'll be okay 🏳️‍🌈

Summary: You come out as Bi and Mike finds out. ( Also Bullying Warning ) Never listen to what bullies have to say, always focus on yourself and talk to someone who you trust.
-requested imagine, includes bullying.

Y/N POV

I slammed my locker shut and turned around. People in the school hallway all stared at me and gave me weird looks, they also started whispering to each other. My cheeks became hot and I knew people were talking about me.

I felt as a force hit me, I was slammed against a locker, my back felt a sore pain. I fell to the ground and looked up, to see... Troy standing in front of me with his group.

"If it isn't the 2 way alien. I heard you like girls too." Troy mentioned, his group started laughing and so did the kids down the hallway.

I felt as he picked me up by the collar and slammed me again against the lockers, I winced in pain and my tears escaped.

"If you like girls, this means you're basically a guy. I can hit you because you're a dude. You and your freak friends really need to join a circus... Specially you and Zombie boy, or should I call him Fairy? He's gay just like you. Ha, double freak show." Troy mentioned.

My tears poured down immensely. The kids started calling me "Freak" and "2 way".

Suddenly the bell rang and Troy had let go of my collar. I felt defeated and scared. Slowly I slid down against the locker and positioned myself into a knee hold.

"No one likes you... No one likes you.." I mumbled over and over. Why was my sexuality such a big deal?
Soon enough the hallway was empty and I sat there crying.

I heard sudden footsteps and was scared a teacher would see me. They'd have to call my parents.

"Y/N? What are you doing on the ground?" Mikes voice cooed as he stood down the hallway on the distance. I examined as he ran over and had a hall pass for the toilet. He kneeled down and came eye to eye with me.

"I-I, Troy... He, hurt me for- for being Bisexual." I mumbled, Mike stopped kneeling and decided to sit down next to me against the locker. He didn't say anything yet.

"Mike... Don't act like you don't know, the whole school found out this morning and they hate me- I don't hate you, why would I? You're just being who you are... I could never hate you." Mike replied, he smacked his lips together and held my hand.

"Fuck the school. If they hate you then they have some serious issues, cause like I like you a lot..." Mike mumbled, a smile crept along my face. Mike then wiped my tears.

"You do you, don't let these stupid knuckles-heads tell you different. I accept you, our whole group does." Mike whispered with a grin, I thanked him and leaned my head into his shoulder.

"You'll be okay. I've got you." Mike whispered as he tightened his grip onto me.

-also this was a requested imagine!