Chapter 50

Samantha's P.O.V

"Are you getting ready, and don't forget your bathing suit?" Jack shouts through the hotel room. It's like two in the afternoon and I'm getting ready of go to Shawn's. I'm not all sure where Jack and Sammy are going, but whatever.

"Yeah, I'll be ready in like twenty minutes." I'm stressing out because I want to look really pretty, but not slutty or too nun like. I pull out a pair of light washed skinny jeans, an Aztec printed tank too that is loose and flares. I look in the mirror once I'm in the clothes and I question it. You know what? Im gonna wear what I feel comfortable in and I'm not comfortable in this. I go and grab a pair of leggings and a different tie dye shirt from that day. The difference between them is the other was maroon and this one is navy. I feel like a part of Jack is with me when I wear these shirts, same with Sammy.

I smile in the change of clothing and I decide to crimp my hair into waves. I then take some mascara and a little bit of cover up before walking out and grabbing a pair of navy converse high tops.

"Are you ready now?" Jacks asks while being on his phone.

"Yeah, I'm just gonna grab my purse." I pick up my fringe purse and I grab Sammy's hand as we walk out the door. He smiles in a weird way and I give him a look.

"What's up with you?" I laugh seeing as how he is acting weird.

"Nothing, I'm just happy." He smiles even more and I look away, really confused. We ride to Shawn's house and I don't like to speak in cabs because it's like awkward, so not a word is spoken.

"Well Sammy, I'll be here to pick you up later, tell Mrs. Mendes thank you for letting you come over too."

"Don't worry, I know and I'll talk to you later. Bye love you two." I step out and walk toward Shawn's door I don't even have to knock because the door swings open and Shawn throws me over his shoulder.

"What are you doing." I giggle.

"Oh, casually throwing my girlfriend in the pool." He walks through his house passing his mom.

"Hi mom." He says while continuing toward the pool.

"Do not dare throw me in, I'll kill you." I start hitting his back trying to get him to put me safely on the ground.

"Shawn, put the poor girl down. She looks terrified." His mom laughs and Shawn stops and place my on the ground delicately. I look up at him and glare.

"You are a cruel human being. Like Voldemort in Canadian form."

"Hey, take it back."

"Fine, you are forgiven." I smile and turn toward his mother.

"Hi, I'm Samantha." I stick out my hand and she accepts it.

"Very nice to meet you, now Aaliyah is swimming in the back and is oblivious to you being here, so go get changed and scare her."

"Did you tell you just tell me to scare your daughter?"

"Feel free." She laughs and I already love this women.

"C'mon Sammy I'll show you the bathroom." I follow Shawn and he stops at a door.

"I'll be in the kitchen." He smiles and I go into the bathroom. I change into a navy blue flounce bikini top, and the bottoms are also navy blue. I couldn't find my maroon bathing suit, so this had to do. I take my clothes and put them into my fringe purse and I walk out and back to the kitchen while feeling very awkward.

"Look who's changed. Okay so I'm gonna get Aaliyah and tell her to close her eyes, then just come out and surprise her." Shawn laughs and goes outside and I see him talking to Aaliyah.