CHAPTER 13.4

"Time continues even when the eyes are gone

"Time continues even when the eyes are gone."

Honey didn't come looking for Lukas for another half hour. It took her a while to find the god still sitting with his legs crossed on the floor of Dai's tent, his head resting on his hand, fast asleep. Honey rolled her eyes, thinking of Lukas's promise to return after he was done with Dai. 

She was annoyed that he didn't return, but not so much so to mention it to him the next morning. She was just happy that they were both getting along. She hated it when others fought, but often found herself unable to do anything to stop it. Honey truly was happy that they were getting along, yet at the same time not...

It almost felt as though she was jealous, which was foolish since there was nothing to be jealous of.

Finally, she decided she was just annoyed at being left alone. "Don't make promises you can't keep, Lukas," she huffed, closing the entrance to the tent and leaving the pair of boys in darkness as if she hadn't been there at all.

 "Don't make promises you can't keep, Lukas," she huffed, closing the entrance to the tent and leaving the pair of boys in darkness as if she hadn't been there at all

A U T H O R ' S   N O T E

This is the first in a two-part update 

(mainly since this chapter is so short BUT ALSO IM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT!)

Thank you to all of the new readers that have come in since the last update, I'm responding to your comments as quickly as I can!

Until next time- or well until the next chapter!