Chapter 35- Miami Trip Day Two Part Three

I was outside talking to my sister's boyfriend

Me: I said ok then I went inside and told mom to tell Chris to go outside. At this point I was kind of on a mission to find out what my sister bitching about. I went to my mom's room and I knocked on the door and said Brit you could talk for a second?

Britt: What your spoiled ass wants?

Me: Britt, what the hell is your problem and open this door please!

Britt: Listen I don't feel like talking to you right now

Me: Well I'm sorry it's not your call because I want talk about this now and get it over with. I don't need you ruining my weekend before I have to head back to school. She then came to the door and opened it with attitude. At this moment I know it's about to be a long afternoon as I walked in the room with her and Candy. I then said what are you mad at me for Britt I thought we were cool.

Britt: We are cool I was never the one in the family to be apart of anything. I was always being excluded and I'm sick of it. The black sheep of this family! You the baby you always get what you want.

Me: What are you freaking out about Britt!

Britt: You been freeport in my house and I thought it strange you and Chris was so tight. When she started to talk about me and Chris I then said Oh! I started to feel super guilty because she was the only person I didn't get to tell about what happened or about my sexuality. She then says, at this time, you and Chris been together and broken up then back together. I never knew nothing! That hurts my feelings!

Me: I'm so sorry I just always thought you would've found out eventually and I thought you were going to be shocked and disapproved of how I'm living my life.

Britt: Id never do you like that you're my baby brother and I love you but I'm hurt she said as she walked out the room to her baby daddy. Candy was just there in the room quite then she said just give her a little time Mjay shell come around.

Me: Yea lets hope she comes around sooner than later because we have this big event tonight and I'm not trying to be all mad at someone.

Candy: Well tonight is the best time because she's not going to act out in front of a packed club opening so try smooth in with her then.

Me: Alright I'll try it then

Candy: Well I'm going to see you tonight I'm probably going to head back to the hotel to get ready cause you know sexy takes time

Me: Gone then girl I am not mad at you as I snapped my fingers. We both burst out laughing and I really needed that laughter. She said later then I said wait, so how is things going with my big brother.

Candy: Its really going well and my life really changed for the better since I met him. My son really likes and looks up to David. He really is an amazing guy and I'm super glad I met him.