Chapter 39

4 years later....

Y/N and I head to her hometown.

We're going to visit her sister, who is still in the hospital.

" Hey Liliana! " Y/N says walking into her room. She has cancer, she has no hair on her head. She's a really beautiful girl like her sister.

" Hey Y/N! " She says getting excited.

" I want you too meet someone really special to me. " She says, she holds onto my hand. " This is Jacob Lofland, he's my boyfriend " she adds.

" Hi I'm Liliana Y/L/N " she says holding her a hand. I give her a hug. Y/N chuckles. " You're really beautiful like your sister. " I tell her.

" Thank you. " She grins.

" Y/N? " Someone asks.

" Josiah? " Y/N asks turning around. She runs up to him, and gives him a hug.

" I've missed you so much " he mumbles.

" I missed you too " she comments.

" Who are you hugging weirdo? " Sam asks.

" Sam you're going to treat your older sister like that? " Y/N asks.

" Y/N! " He yells, giving her a hug.

" So I came back of course for Liliana, but um. This is my boyfriend Jacob Lofland. " Y/N says introducing me.

" If you hurt my sister, in anyway. I will find you and hurt you " Josiah comments.

" I won't " I say giving Y/N a smirk.

On the plane.

" Your family wow, if I can ask what happened to your dad? " I ask.

" Well, my dad was always in the top movies, people were saying he was going to be the next Leonardo DiCaprio. A lady started stalking him, and tried to get him to leave my mom. He said no, and she stabbed him to death. " She says.

" I am so sorry. " I say holding her hand.

" He's in a better place. " She says. I nod.

Ki Hong's P.O.V.

" Where's Jacob he was suppose to be here like 45 minutes ago? " Alexander asks. " I'm serious we are going to leave him if he doesn't get here " he adds.

" Alex just wait, he'll be here " I say.

" Hey sorry guys " Jacob mumbles walking into the apartment.

" It's fine bro. We were just waiting for you " I comment. He nods his head. " Where exactly did you go? " I ask.

" I was with Y/N " he comments.

" Can we head to the studio now? " Thomas asks.

" Yeah come on " Dylan says.

Jacob's P.O.V.

" Jacob you do know in this scene Thomas and Y/N kiss right? " Will asks me.

" Yeah I know " I say. " It's a part of acting " I add.

" Okay dude " he says.

" Okay guys, this is some of the last shooting for the movie. Which like this is some of the last times, we will ever be together. As a whole group. " Uncle Wes says putting his arm around Y/N. Another arm wraps around Y/N, and Y/N turns to see Thomas in the crank makeup. She screams, and runs away.