You're messing with me!!

(Ivy's POV)

Sir Rodriguez come forward to me and pass the paper to me. He was one of the Teachers here in the Magic Academy and he was responsible in Teaching Swordmanship Skills lessons.

Even though he trains with his sword he wasn't definitely a brutal and barbaric swordsman. Sir Rodriguez was a well mannered and a Cultured person.

Now that i think of it..

Last year he take an Apprentice on the Students in his class and the person was even rumored to be a sword genius.

That Student was also said to be a part of Moral Committee Club.

I am looking forward for the cooperation in disbanding the other clubs with them. It was also my fault for not being here basically in the recent two years since i was in the Magic Tower training my skills and trying my best to comfort that guy who was basically training his way on the path of revenge.

I took the paper to Sir Rodriguez and smiled.

" I leave the rest to you Ivy. After this the Entrance Ceremony will be over."
(Sir Rodriguez)

" Yes, Sir. I will perform my duty well."
I didn't took a glance and didn't opened the folded paper as i make my way to the front.

I will not be surprise if i took a look on it and as i announce the letter and glance at it. I won't feel the Anticipation and excitement just like the other people and students here if i just took a look.

" Everyone i will announce now the Top 10 one by one as they make their way here to the stage and left some words."

I opened the folded paper as i took a look as i saw it started into top 10 with big letters not allowing me to read the other names.

" Scarlett Field."

" Gerome"

" Zafren Alsward."

".. Herald.. W-wiltshire."

What?!

Herald.. Herald?!

****! Why is he here now?! He's supposed to come here when he is 15 years old!!

I composed myself as i feel the strange atmosphere.

" Nadia Scott."

" Clayder."

" Leonardo Farnerg."

".. Fah.. ren.... B.. bb. laze.."

What?!

Another one again!!

Why is here now?! He's supposed to be here 1 year later!

I look at the crowd as they look at me. I immediately go back and compose myself.

But as i look at the Second place, I can't stop myself from trembling.

".. Na.. Na.. Nat—... Natalia.."

Sir Rodriguez come forward to me and immediately ask me with a concerned expression on his face.

" Ivy are you alright you're keep stuttering." (Sir Rodriguez)

" Sir.. I'm okay.. I can still.. do it."

I said as i look into the crowd blankly.

Heroine..

This is only a coincidence right?!

It's not probably the Heroine..

There was many people who was named Natalia.