Interview

" I am currently forcing my way to young master right now." (Clayder)

Clayder said as he look at me.

" Forcing?" (Fahren)

" As you can see Young master has a strong sense of resistance for my feelings and advances towards him." (Clayder)

" I see." (Fahren)

Fahren suddenly took out a blank book and start writing.

They completely ignored the person who was talking in the stage and even ignoring my presence that i am currently here in between them continuing with their discussion.

" So do you think that you have a chance in Glaciel? Did Glaciel have someone that did he like?" (Fahren)

" I definitely have a chance in young master since I spend the time with him the most but I'm sure that my time with him will probably lessened since were in the Magic Academy right now. As for who young master likes i don't know but i think there's probably none since he is just a dense person who just spend most of his time reading books and drinking tea. " (Clayder)

I'm not definitely a dense person! How rude!

It is just that i still haven't found the right girl that make my heart beat or flutter.

What's with this interview session with Clayder anyway?!

" I see. Then let's move aside from that.. How do you even do that thing with a guy?" (Fahren)

" Oi, oi, you two.. can you please stop it now? You're basically ignoring that we are currently in an entrance ceremony right now."

" It's simple.." (Clayder)

I covered my ears and look at the stage.

I don't hear anything..

I can't hear anything..

I'm innocent..

I'm innocent..

I'm not guilty!

I'm not a criminal!

Clayder started blabbering nonsense as Fahren keep writing notes while nodding or sometimes in deep thoughts and listening on Clayder.

" So basically you will just insert your rod in the butt hole?" (Fahren)

" That's right that's basically it." (Clayder)

Fahren put his hand under his chin as he comprehended Clayder's 'lessons ' on him.

What are you doing Clayder?! you're just basically corrupting a 12 year old child! What's more this child isn't completely sane at all! What would happen if his mind got weirder?!

I look at Natalia's sit and saw her looking at us with a blushing face.

Oi, what happened?!

***************
(Natalia's POV)

Inserting dick on the butt?!

I blush as i look at Glaciel who was currently looking at me with an inquiring look on his face.

It's not that I use my light magic <light radar> to hear what are they talking about..

I'm not definitely curious in their conversation but that Glaciel will definitely be in trouble with that two people.

Brother Nathan was smiling as he took off his clothes revealing his toned chest and healthy body specially his thing down there as he slowly climbed on the bed.

He smiled gently and parted his lips saying " Glaciel are you ready?" Glaciel shyly nodded his head as he slightly parted his legs. He was nake in the bed lying and leaning on the wall as he was blushing while looking at Brother Nathan. " Yes... It's okay.. You can come in now.."

Brother Nathan smiled as he kiss Glaciel, the younger boy parted his lips allowing entrance on his lips as the Brother Nathan intrude Glaciel's lips with his tongue twisting it with his while making sure obscene sounds.

" Glaciel it won't do if you're legs are just slightly parted just like this.."

" But.."

Brother Nathan gripped Glaciel's thighs as he raise it along with his butt. He aligned his rod to Glaciel's entrance and in one go thrust it deeply.
" Hey, Natalia, Natalia.. the heck?!" (Herald)

Herald look at me with an annoyed face while waving his hand in front of me as he keep calling my name but suddenly his face was turned into shock.

".. Ah.. Herald what is it?"

Ahh.. This is bad Natalia, Nata.. why would you imagine your Brother and that Glaciel doing that extreme naughty stuff?!

" ****! Natalia don't tell me you're imagining something?! You're too ridiculous!!" (Herald)

" huh? I'm definitely not!"

I rejected Herald's accusation and put a normal and smiling expression on my face as i compose myself to look elegant and beautiful.

Herald look at me with his usual annoyed look on his face as he mocked me.

" Huh? You're not? Are you dumb?! There's blood flowing down in your nose right now. You're so ridiculous."
(Herald)

I hurriedly touched my nose as i look at my fingers and there's the trace of ' evidence ' of my consequences on my evil and malicious thoughts.

".. Oh,.. it's just so hot right now.. I'm just dizzy. There's no need to worry about this simple thing. I'm definitely not thinking about my Brother."

" You're ridiculous." (Herald)

I smirked at Herald as i whispered on his ear with my gentle and kind smile.
" Is that so? But aren't you forgetting something too?"

" What is it?" (Herald)

" You're much more worse than me."

I pointed out on his damp and wet pants and the still hard Herald junior that making a bulge on his pants.

" You're more perverted than i am.. Currently thinking about your Brother?"

" You!" (Herald)

" Please be more quiet Herald, we're currently in a entrance ceremony listening righg now. Please don't gather some unnecessary attention to us."

" But you're still definitely a pervert." (Herald)

" You're a pervert too. So you are definitely thinking some naughty and perverted stuff to your brother like inserting your dick to your Beloved Big Brother's hole."

Herald look at me glaring while blushing at the same time. I ignored him as i look at Glaciel's direction and use again my convenient light magic.

I am looking forward to hear more interesting things and new knowledge that will bring myself to widen my horizon and thoughts into a bright and amazing new world.

But before that i hear a voice in the stage.

" I will now announce the Top 10 of the Newbie Rankings. Please come forward and let everyone see your face and any words that you want to see after we call your name."