Chapter 17

I open my eyes as I saw it was already night time, I heard my phone beep as I grabbed it from my pocket and saw it was a message from an unknown number. I open the text and froze, "Adam" I whisper as I felt the tears run down my cheek. 'You should really keep an eye on your little pet love' I read the text and I knew then that Klaus did this.

I run back to the hotel using my vamp speed as I saw him waiting in front of the building, "Hello love" he said as I slapped him, "you bastard how could you!?" I shouted in anger. "He was getting in the way so I took care of him" he said with a smirk, "getting in the way...I hate you!" I shouted before I was then grabbed by the throat and pushed against the building. I felt a needle go into my neck as I stare at my father, "why" I whisper before everything became black.

Klaus's point of view

Catching her in my arms as I picked her up bridal style, "brother let her go" I heard Elijah as I turn to look at him, "she is my daughter Elijah, I can do what I want" I told him. "Dammit Klaus, this is not the way to go" Elijah said while I glare and ran off with her in my arms, I heard her phone after I stopped at my car and took it out.

I put it on speaker, "Juliet! I have been trying to call you" I heard Violet, "not Juliet love" I spoke while it got quiet. "Klaus..where is she?" she said, "you don't need to know Violet, she is safe" I told her while putting her in the backseat. "Klaus let my daughter go" she said, "goodbye Violet" I said hanging up and throwing the phone as I got in the car and took off.

[Next Chapter get ready for Elijah's POV, decided not to crossover to the originals. I will bring a few people from the show though like Marcel and Davina]