Pigface

My mind told me to break away from the kiss and knee his baby maker, but my wolf and the sparks surging through my body told me otherwise. I blocked out my mind and wrapped my arms around his neck. He snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. Our lips started moving in sync, I was so lost in the kiss that I didn't realize what I was doing.

My eyes snapped open and I pushed him away. Though he smirked at me in statisfaction. " See you tomorrow."

" No wait-" I got cut off when he left the room, slamming the door. I ran out after him but ended up tripping when I got to the door. I dusted myself off and threw the door open, running into the living room. But when I got there, it was empty and the door was wide open, creepily swinging from side to side.

I groaned and kicked the rug in anger. I am not packing because I am not leaving. " Hey pancake, why don't you get started packing." Dad said, coming into the room with a beer in his hand. I whipped around and pointed and accusing finger at him, poking him the chest.

" You."

" How could you be such an asshole and approve of me being mates with him, not only that but you are letting me move into his pack! I knew you were getting old but not crazy!"

He rolled his eyes. " Listen young lady, I am your father you don't talk to me like that. And I approve of this because you were made for him for a reason, having a mate is a wonderful thing and I don't my daughter missing out on that. No matter how bad the guy is. Plus I'm hoping we could become allies with Blood Hound. Now we are done talking about, go pack your bags you are leaving one way or another."

I scoffed and ignored my mothers yells as she came into the house with her yoga equipment and asked what's wrong. I was not packing. They could drag me over to my closet and drawers and hold a gun to my head and I wouldn't pack. I glared at my ceiling when I made it to my room and laid on the bed.

" Come on, don't be difficult, you are going! I miss our mate already." My wolf protested. Like hell I'm going... I don't even know the guys' name.

I pushed myself off the bed and made my way over to the bathroom where I took a shower and brushed my teeth. Once I was back in my room, I put on my silk booty shorts and a random tank top. I crawled under my covers and drifted off to sleep.

*

" Wake up honey!" I heard my mothers voice. I groaned and slapped her hand away when she tried to sit me up. She sighed and left the room. I snickered and cuddled closer to my pillow. About 2 minutes later, I felt a cold, sharp pain in my chest.

I quickly sat up and stared shaking the top of my tank top. Once the ice was out, I looked up and glared at my mom. She smirking down at me with an ice cube mold in her hand.

Why that little....

" Come one, I packed for you last night when your dad told me the news. Congrats by the way!"

" Woah whoah, you packed for me?"

She nodded.

" Mom, I'm not going." I said while crossing my arms over my chest, stubbornly.

" Yes you are, your bags are already downstairs and the alpha is waiting for you." She winked.

I shook my head and sunk further into my bed.

" I'm going to call the alpha if you don't get up." She threatened. I got scared for a moment then thought about it.

" You're too chicken to call him, you just want to scare me." A hint of mischief flashed through her eyes.

" Try me."

She opened her mouth." Oh al-" My eyes widened and I held my hands up in surrender. Nobody mess with momma. I got out of bed and slowly put on the clothes my mom handed me, stalling.

" I don't even know the guys name and you guys are forcing me to live with him!" I grumpily grumbled.

She rolled her eyes at me as I walked down the stairs at the speed of a snail. She growled and yanked me down.

In the living room, my mate was doing something on his phone. Ruby sat across from him, trying not to stare at him but she took a few glances when he wasn't looking.

I'm about to piss myself dude, he spent one hour just openly staring at me!

Ruby mind linked me. I winked at her and mouthed; You can have him.

She shook her head and yelped when he caught her looking at him. I ate my breakfast just as slow.

It was time.

First came Ryan. I hugged the life out of him. " Love you pancake."

" Love you too carrot cake." Our nicknames came from stories behind them. Mine was that instead of saying " Mama" as my first word, I said pancake. And Ryan's story is that at our parents wedding, they had a carrot wedding cake because it was Mom's favorite. He spent the whole wedding eating the cake. And it was funny because nobody noticed he wasn't there. When everyone was ready to eat cake, there was only only enough to feed a quarter of the guests.

After Ryan was Dad-which I wasn't too excited to hug-but I hugged anyway. Might as well if I won't be seeing him in a while. I pulled away much faster though. He frowned at that but stepped the side so I could hug my mom.

" Use protection." She whispered in my ear.

A blushed made it's way onto my cheeks. She winked and went to stand next to Dad who snaked an arm around her waist and pulled her close. Last in line was Ruby, she ran up to me with tears spilling down her face like waterfalls. " If you find your mate, don't scare him off." I joked.

She laughed and wiped a tear away. " If you don't come to visit in the next two months, I will go donkey kong on you!"

I nodded, wiping my own tear away. She moved out of the way and I came face to face with him. I scowled and walked to the door. " Well come on, don't make me regret it. And your carrying my bags."

I didn't wait for an answer as I opened the door and was met with 1,000 pairs of eyes. Everyone was waiting outside to see if they could get a glimpse of him. I needed to find out his name because I can't be calling someone ' him ' all my life.

I'll call him pigface.

I knew that pigface came out of the house because every girl froze and stared dreamily at him, even the mated girls. The guys stared jealously and growled when their mates stared at him.

It was like these people have never seen a damn person in their whole life. When everyone snapped out of their trance, they gave me pitiful looks. I know, I know, even I was feeling sorry for my life right now.

He led me to a shiny black Range Rover. Pigface threw my suitcases in the back. " Hey careful! I have valuable items in there, pigface!" Everyone gasped but he looked amused. Once in the car he turned to me.

" What did you call me?"

I bit my lip and looked out the window. Some pack members were waving at me. " Pigface."

He huffed but started the car. I waved at Ruby and Ryan. Ruby blew me kisses and winked, though there will still tears rolling down her face.

He drove out of the territory and onto the road. It would probably take an hour to get there. We owned a lot of land.

" My name is not pigface. It's Blaine."

My heart fluttered at his name.

Blaine. I like it.

" I'll stick with pigface, thank you."

He grunted and drove faster.

I officially hate my life.