4.15

Ming Chu woke up because of a massive headache. It feels like someone is pulling his hair off his head.

"Ouch.." Ming Chu sits up from the bed and rests his head on the headboard.

"Oh you're awake, here drink this. I put some of your feelings in that glass of water so that later on you can just piss it all and hope that you're going to be okay." Ming Chu glared at Kylie who's offering her a glass of water and a pill, probably for the headache.

Ming Chu nevertheless, took the glass of water and medicine.

"What happened?" Ming Chu asks hoarsely. His throat feels like it's burning.

"Oh, nothing much. You had an argument with Heng Jun and all that." Kylie explained nonchalantly.

Ming Chu widened his eyes when the realization hit him like a truck. Fuck, he actually cried in front of that bastard! Ming Chu gritted his teeth.

"No, no. Don't get too emotional early in the fucking morning. I still got work to do. So, there's food in the fridge and I gotta go. Sort your feeling right!" After that Kylie runs off to the room leaving Ming Chu behind who's creasing his brows.

He did the most stupid thing ever again! Ming Chu rubbed his forehead, after sometime he gave up on thinking and took a shower.

He realized ealier that he's definitely not in his room but Kylie's apartment.

He sat down infront of Kylie's big mirror, in front of him is Kylie's make up and things that are obviously for skin care. Ming Chu sighs and looks at his pimples fucking his face.

Ming Chu smile and he jolted, even he was scared of his own face. It's been a while since he saw this face and suddenly his thought went onto the night they had sex, he wondered what Heng Jun felt when they did it? He did not feel disgust or anything, right?

Ming Chu shakes his head from this thought and looks at his face again. He look at the skin care in front of him and opens a bottle for pimple removal.

He started applying it on his face. Maybe a few more days it'll be gone, at least that's what it says.

----------------------------

meanwhile outside the other dimension•

Ahhh~ Host must be missing me so much right now! I can finally go and tell him the good news! I'm so happy!

System walks out of the big castle, after reporting to the higher ups and fixing another data, again.

He immediately fled away. He just wished he'll be able to update his body soon! He's been stuck in a 16 year old body for years already and maybe if he's going to update soon he'll have a manly face!

Unlike this one, he can be mistaken as a girl most of the time if he's not flat chested and not wearing a guy system uniform. Definitely those seniors of his will bug the fuck out of his nerves.

System sighs, he wish that his host can be more mature sometimes. Well it's not like Ming Chu isn't mature now but well like more mature. Then, he hopes he can earn more points, the higher ups said that his host will be debt-free, a compensation for the glitch and will give him tasks next to the new world for extra points this is also a part for the compensation.

"You seem to have deep thoughts, care to share?" System immediately turns his head at the person who spoke out of nowhere

System widen his eyes and look at the Godly and very manly being in front of him. He swears he just received internal wounds.