4.16

Hi Helya888 I hope wattpad isn't fucking you again. Hahahaha This is for you, babies.

(WARNING: Just posting warning so I can trick you guys. Ha! Jk Hahaha)

*at bar neoon*

Le Hai looks at his wasted friend Heng Jun, he sighs and called one of his friend's trusted bodyguard, Xiao Xi.

He doesn't even know why this bodyguard is called 'Xiao' which means little when he's big as fuck.

When his friend was dragged away by his bodyguards to be brought back home, he stood up from his seat and walks out of the VIP area.

He was leisurely walking down the corridor to go downstairs where the people are dancing their problems out when he unexpectedly encountered a man, whose face is red, scrambling towards him like a freaking ass ghost you see in movie.

"H..Help."

Le Hai immediately panicked, should he help? His mom said that never ever trust someone who asks for help because sometimes they're just pretending they're maybe a killer, a psychopath, a...

"Fuck.." Le Hai curses under his breath and drags the man back to the room where Heng Jun and him were staying a while ago.

This man seems to be in a life and death situation, well not really that dramatic. Aside from the man's flushed face and heavy panting there's no bruises or anything.

"Hey man, you okay?" Le Hai asks and pat the man's back.

When Le Hai got in contact with the man's back, the man let out a moan much to Le Hai's suprise.

What the hell...?

"H..elp me...drugs..aphro..disiac" The man said between his panting.

Le Hai widens his eyes and looks at the man's face intently this time and only then he realize that this man is a pure beauty and sexy as hell.

No wonder he was drugged, his beauty brought him calamity. Although his beauty is not feminine, it was still a turn on.

"Look man..I..I don't do things like that." Le Hai said apologetically.

Even though this man is a beauty he can't do it with a stranger, he's a righteous man who believes that they should only do sex when you're in love with that person. He's a man whose whole being is oozing with righteousness, he believes in marriage even though same sex, he believes in commitment, he belie--

"Please...enter me.." the man said huskily, making it seductive.

"Okay." Le Hai immediately answered, completely discarding what he's been blabbering about in his head.

"S..Sebastian.." The man whispers before crashing his lips onto Le Hai.

Le Hai immediately responded to the kiss, their tongue both fighting for domination, saliva dripping on their jaws. Le Hai's hands which are now roaming inside Sebastian's round and firm butt before giving it a gentle squeeze

"Ah..uh.." Sebastian moaned, his body extra sensitive because of the drug, making Le Hai's every touch feel electric. A mix of excitement and nervousness lingers in Sebastian's body and mind.

"Hmm you smell wonderful.." Le Hai sweetly whispered in Sebastian's ear before slowly taking Sebastian's clothes off.

Le Hai pushed Sebastian onto the big sofa, and took of his own upper clothes first before crashing his lips against Sebastian's red captivating lips.