16.

"Okay initiates, since there's two days left to determine which three of you shit heads will be leaving us, we'll go for a run and if anyone won over me, which I highly doubt since you're all fatasses, is gonna get twenty extra points," Eric grabbed a bottle of water and mannavoured it like a lion would to his prey.

"Drink up, let's just say it'll be a looong run, basically the whole city," he was now smirking evilly as some initiates start complaining.

He sure love seeing others in pain,just like them...

We started jogging at first, Eric was leading us and Four was at the back making sure no one drops.

I pushed myself till I was jogging besides Eric.

"Is that all you got?" I said while tightening my ponytail.

"Oh wait till we're outside princess, that's when the real game starts," he said still smirking.

Ohh how I wish if I could snatch it of his sexy face.

I mean face, just face.

"Ohh really? Because it's pretty obvious that I'm faster than you."

Okay this is totally a lie, but he doesn't have to know that.

"Mhmm, well let's spice things up now shall we?" He said jogging to the main door still smirking.

He turned around so he is running backward, " new announcement, if non of you won you'll all lose twenty points," and he turned back like nothing happened.

Wow he really is an egotistic doushbag.

Once we were outside he leaned in just behind my ear, his breath tingled my lope making me forget how an asshole he has been.

"And kitten FYI, if you lost you'll clean my apartment for a week,"

Nop, he's still an asshole.

"And what'll happen if you lost?" I could see from his expression that he was astonished that I even thought that he could lose.

"State your orders."

"I'll choose your cloth for a whole day and you have to wear them outside," I smirked, it was actually a pretty good revenge if I win.

"Humph, deal," and then once we exited the door he went all cheetah on the track.

I quickly followed, I sure did underestimated him, but so did he.

I was now one meter behind him, he looked at me for a brief moment and then stomped his foot hard at the ground as he ran.

Sand, tiny rocks and god knows what start flying at my direction.

"HEY THIS IS CHEATING," I tried getting as much dirt and dust off me while trying to speed up my pace so I could catch up with him.

"THERE WAS NO RULES IN THE FIRST PLACE  TO BE CHEATED," he raised his head laughing mischievously at my discomfort and pain.

You want to play dirty, I'll show you dirty.

"Initiates we'll be stopping in twenty  meters so you could take a break then we'll go back to the run," Four shouted from behind.

Eric threw some dust and dead plants at me each now and then, but all this time I was planning the perfect revenge ever.

Hehe, I'm so getting my ass kicked.

Once I saw the well coming up adrenaline pumped into me and I ran past Eric and I'm pretty sure I swallowed a couple of litres.

"Hey easy there," Peter chuckled as held a cup of water while I was holding one of the five liters gallons, I rolled my eyes and took my last sip before turning back to him.