Chapter 6 - Kidnapped

Samanthas POV.

Let the evil plot begin! 

I raised my hand and the teacher sighed. "Yes Miss Snow?" 

"Can I go to the bathroom?" I asked. Mr. Quinn crossed his arms. 

"I don't know, can you?" He questioned. 

"What kind of question is that?" I wailed. "Of course I can just walk out of the classroom and leave you here to show  the children about how teachers are authority abusers but I don't want to go to the principal so I am asking you one more time: I got to pee, so can I go to the bathroom? Please?" 

He just stared at me, lost of words. I seized the opportunity and got up from my chair. "I take that as a yes", then I walked out. Nobody tried to stop my as I took my bag with me and left. 

'I got to admit' Ce said, 'Sometimes, but not often, you do actually have good ideas'

I tossed with my hair. "Say something I don't know."

'The name of our president' Ce said immediately. 

"Common! I do know that one!" I protested. Ce snorted. 

'Yeah right, what is his name then?' she asked. My answer came fast. 

"Abraham Lincone", I said safely. I could technically hear my conscious face palm herself. 

"No, Donald Trump, and you didn't even spell Abrahams name correctly" she responded. 

"Oh yeah, right. Donald. He looks like a duck", I said. Then I thought about it. "But that would be to offend the ducks."

"But how do you now his name and I don't? Technically you're me, I don't get it."

'You're having conversations with someone who talks back at you. I am a different part of your mind and therefore, I have different thoughts and facts' she answered. 

"Okay", I said. I got quiet. "I still don't get it."

'Just go' Ce sighed. I hurried up. 

Last night I had gotten a map of the school so I wouldn't get lost. I took it out now. And immediately stopped in my tracks.

"What is this? A freakin maze!?" I dropped on my knees. "I'll die of starvation! And I won't be able to ask other students for directions cause I am basically a foreigner here! We're dead, we're officially dead!" 

Ce sighed, 'The bathroom is literally around the corner' 

I looked up. "Oh", was the only thing I said. 

Later in the bathroom I did my business (cause actually I did have do pee, I didn't lie to the teacher) and got to work. 

Yesterday I had printed out pictures of Luke and Logan in embarrassing moments. Now I would get my revenge, I thought wickedly. They would see that if you mess with me and Oreos, you're in big trouble. 

Luke and Logan were the players and "bad boys" at the school. It disgusted me how they just used people. If these pictures came out, Luke and Logans reputation would be destroyed. 

I was ready to launch my plan. 

I got out from the bathroom and headed outside. It took some time but with the map and Ce who several times got to remind me I got out of the building. I grinned my evil smile and got to work. 

I was halfway through when a black van came driving. They didn't stop at the parking lot but kept driving over the lawn. Fishy, I thought. 

'Really' Ce asked. 'Fishy?'