⌜ seven ⌟

so you hired a babysitter?❞ renjun questioned and took a bite at his burger

no. i just left chan at the clinic.

it was lunch time and mark was hanging out with his friends, renjun, chenle, and jeno.

hyung can i meet chan later?❞ chenle asked

mark nodded ❝yeah sure why not. let's go visit the clinic later together.

renjun stopped eating his burger ❝i'll go with you. how about you jeno?

jeno wasn't responding

the three of them looked at their friend, wondering why he was silent.

jeno?❞ mark notice jeno glaring at someone

he followed to where he was staring and saw jaemin together with jisung and donghyuck.

mark squinted his eyes, donghyuck is friends with jisung and jaemin?

renjun giggled ❝did you guys fight?

chenle turned to renjun ❝hyung i remember jisung telling me that jaemin hyung was talking about you and jeno going to the mall.

the older laughed at what the younger said ❝is he jealous?

jeno quickly stood up and left their table only to go to jaemin's and grab him by the arm. the both of them left the cafeteria.

mark stared at renjun after seeing the two leave ❝why are you doing this?

renjun continued to munch his burger ❝do what?

why did you set them up?❞ mark continued

because they love each other obviously.❞ renjun looked at mark, is there something wrong with what he did?

and you obviously love them both.

no i don't—

renjun if you don't fix this, i won't let you see chan ever again.

chenle's mouth widened at what the oldest said.

renjun groaned. if he just didn't love chan then he won't be doing this.

he stood up and followed the two who left the cafeteria.

chenle saw jisung looking at him so he motioned his hand, telling him to come over their table.

the youngest nodded and walked over there, bringing donghyuck with him.

hey..❞ jisung smiled at the dolphin and sat next to him