Chapter: 1

Emma

I looked around as I saw all the bodies of the rogues lying on the ground. There was a lot but I finally got rid of them all. They took me two years ago from my mate and pack. During that time I was made weak. They kept me in a small cage and only fed me at least once a day. I waited for my mate to come but he never did.

As this year ended I gathered the strength I have been saving to set myself free. I needed to go home. I missed my mate and children.

I was no longer their prisoner, I was finally free. Just like the rest of the Luna's they had taken. I watched them as they cried with happiness they knew they were finally going home. Unlike me, they had been there for a year or some months. The rogues had taken the Luna's away from their packs to make the alphas weak. When they would come back I knew that their plan had failed.

"We are closer to my pack. Maybe a mile or so to reach the territory by wolf" Luna Jade said. She was the last one to arrive here at the cells. "The ones that can shift should carry those who can't. That way we can cover more ground" I tell them all as they agree.

Three of us shift into our wolves allowing the other three to get on us as we then ran through the woods. My wolf was bigger than any of them. My fur was a mix of white which was my head tail and paws and black which was my ears and back. My belly was a bluish-black color which many people mistake for black.

I could tell the girls were getting tired, but we had to keep going. "Emma crossing that river is my pack territory," Jade told me while holding onto my fur. I look ahead to find a huge tree-like bridge lay across the river. I took the chance and ran over it. The girls doing the same. I lay down to catch my breath, I felt dizzy but I needed to be strong for us. I got up and walked as Jade pointed the way to the packhouse.

As we were right at the end of the forest and the packhouse in view, ten wolves surrounded us growling. None of us moved. "Back down it's me" I heard Jade say as she moved in front of us. The wolves then shifted in shock.

"Luna Jade?" One said as she nodded as tears rolled down her cheek. "I'm back, I'm finally free," she said. A loud growl caught everyone's attention. Jade ran to the person who growled throwing her arms around him as he did the same. He then turned to look at us and he growled "are these the people who took you?" He asked with anger

"What no they are also Luna's from other packs that were taken" Jade explained. I don't know what else she said because the next thing I know I suddenly shifted back and fell into darkness.

"Emma!"

********

Feeling tired and really hungry I woke up. As I open my eyes and see that I am in a medical room. I got off the bed taking all the Ivy cords off my arm. I walked to the window that was in the room. I really couldn't believe it I was actually free. I'm not dreaming.

"Luna Emma I see your up even though you are not supposed to," the doctor said as he guided my back to the bed. He asked me questions and checked me to make sure I was okay to go. "Luna you seem to be fine, I would like it if you started to eat a lot to regain your weight." He said with a smile.

I thanked him and as he opened the door Jade was outside. The doctor greeted her and let her in before leaving. "Emma, how are you feeling?" She asked as she sat on the bed next to me. "Better than before" I smile "I bet you do. The girls already left to their own packs. Their mates came to get them in less than a day." She said

"Already. I'm happy for them but they didn't say bye." I said in a sad tone. "Emma they did come to say goodbye. The thing is you have been in a coma for a whole week and two days" she said. I looked at her in shock. "Have I really be out that long?" I asked still not believing as she nodded.

"Jade, can I call my mate? I really do miss him and my pups" I tell her as I push away my tears. "Of course. Follow me" we both got up from the bed and made our way out of the pack hospital. We were greeted by many people as we walked by.

We finally enter the packhouse. I followed her up the stairs and down the hall taking a few turns till we reached some double door that said Alphas office. She opened the door and walked in with me following behind.

Her mate stopped what he was doing and looked at us. "I see you are awake. I wanted to personally thank you for saving my mate Luna Emma" He said "Just Emma is fine. I did what I needed to do, so there is no need to thank me. Do you mind calling my mate? Please" I ask as he nodded "name of the pack," he asked

"Silver moon pack," I say and he nods looking over some papers. "Not to be rude but I did this with all the other Luna's can you prove you the Alpha's mate?" He said as he wrote a number on a paper. I pull the collar of my shirt a bit down to show him my mate's mark which had his name on it. He nodded and dialed the number.

"Alpha Cross this is Alpha Neil I wanted to inform you that your mate has appeared in my pack....what...no I'm not joking....calm down...just listen to her" Alpha Neil handed me the phone and I took it "hello Zavier it's me Emma" there was a moment of silence "look here lady. My mate is dead and I know for sure you aren't her," he said with anger "Zavier I'm not dead I was finally able to esc-" I didn't get to finish "don't call me by my name. Stop messing around with something like this," he said and I hurt my heart. "Can I speak to our kids?" I asked hopeful. "They are my pups. You really don't get it. No one will take to the place of my mate. You are just another one of those fakes" with that he hung up.

I felt warm tears run down my cheeks. Jade came to me "what happened what did he say" she asked worried "he said that I am dead to him. He wants nothing to do with me. That I am just a fake" I felt like my heart was ripped apart. I heard a growl come from Alpha Neil "No mate should treat their other half this way especially after everything you've gone through. If you'll like I'll have someone drop you off at your pack tonight maybe after seeing you he will change his mind. And if there is anything you ever need don't hesitate to ask." He said giving me a spark of hope.

"Yes thank you"

He could be right just maybe if he sees me he will know I am not dead but alive.