Part 50

Sungmi's POV

I admire and at the same time envy how strong my bestfriend can be. I've been watching her all the time, keeping my eyes on her. She's strong but at the same time stubborn. She keeps all the sufferings to herself.

She's now laughing with Jinki alongside with the other representatives. She got thinner in the past few days. How long has it been since she noticed she was sick?

"You're staring at her. What's with?" Jaebum suddenly said beside me.

"Omona. Don't scare me like that."

"Oh, sorry. But I was beside you all this while you know..."

"I.i.is that so.. I'm sorry.."

"Something bothering you?"

Yeah.. There is. My bestfriend, no, our bestfriend is sick but she's enduring it by herself. Okay maybe I'm not a hundred percent sure until this Saturday when we go to her Jiyoon umma but I'm still worried and bothered and I feel helpless.

"No.. I'm good." I smiled but I was breaking inside.

"OKAY GUYS. RED TEAM LISTEN UP" Jinki's voice echoed.

"Today is the fourth day of our camp." Christine said but she sounded softer and weaker than she was in the past days. I just saw Jinki pat her shoulder and continued what she said.

"Today is the fourth day of our camp" Jinki said louder for everyone to hear. "I'm sure everyone already had their breakfast? We'll be having our activities after dinner so make sure you get plenty of sleep while the sun's still up. After lunch, we'll meet with everyone including the other teams. The headmasters for this activity will be informing us on what to do so after evening strikes, the game will begin."

"Is there a price to this again oppa?" Someone shouted.

"Yep. Long weekend for the winning team since they'll have a free day on Monday!"

Everyone clapped and howled. This guys. Everyone's determined with this game. Well can't blame them.. After hearing the prize, I'm well energized as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christine's POV

"Will you be able to do it?" Jinki asked me walking me to my tent.

"Ofcourse. Don't want to miss the fuun."

"But you might get your fever back."

"..." I just pouted hoping he'd allow me to join and not remind the nurse about my condition and make me miss everything.

"You can't get tiiired." He said frustrated. My aegyo's working but he's fighting it.

"What's wrong?" Kai came close to us seeing Jinki stomp his foot with his frustration.

"She's doing the aegyo on me! I must resist!!" Jinki said like a 5 year old kid.

"I feel you bro. I never once got to refuse to that." Kai said

"How bout Jaebum?" Jinki suggested.

"Hopeless. If I'm 100% hopeless to her aegyo, Jaebum's a full 200%."

"YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT ME LIKE I'M NOT HERE. Ahem." I told them.

"What's the temper, Jagi?" Jungkook said coming from behind me.

"Where have you been?"

"Just there."

I looked back and saw Jinki and Jongin share glances before smiling.