4 - We ARE The Same!

Midoriya, we liked to play together when we're alone. We knew that being together was nothing but bad news. If we were to be found out that would mean we would never be able to talk to our kind, we would be outcasted and yet he gave me this illusion and hope I hold onto that thinking everything would be alright. I tend to cry when my Mom and Dad started fighting and luckily no one notices it. Of course except from Midoriya.

He's probably helping people by now because he's just that kind og person.

Those were good times. I wonder what could he be doing now. I closed the door to my cottage and in one flap from my wings I made it up into the air. I continued flying upwards and upwards to our flyers' Earth or what we like to call our home. It wasn't from my generation but long ago some flyers had created a way to harden the clouds when stepped on so it would seem like the lower Earth but higher. That's how our homes are made above the sky. People are so against being with each other that they found a way to be even more far apart.

"Sir!" The employees greeted me bowing low on their knees. I bowed back. I'm not often here, usually I'm at some other business.

Momo greeted me along with my regular hair stylist and my fashion designer carrying a suit.

"There is an important meeting you must attend no matter what Sir."

She talked over as we head to my office.

"What is it this time?" I intentionally said it with a sad voice.

"All they ask of you is to be a judge over at the lower earth. You'll be given 4 hours of legal free flying pass to help you get there with ease." She showed me the comtract handing me a pen. I immediately signed it.

"4 hours? That's so short. I guess worth it." Momo turns around as my fashion designer unbuttons my clothes to quickly change me to the suit.

"That's all they ask for. They needed judgement from the Youngest Succesful Flyer." As she talked my hair stylist started doing his magic.

I stood up letting them do their final touches. Momo looks me in the eye as they brush my hair.
"Sir this could change everything. All the leaders would be there. A great speaker would be there. Please take this seriously." Somehow my heart sank feeling burdened. Why is a young flyer invited to be there in the first place. Have they lost their minds

All ready to go. I flew out of the building and dived down to the lower earth. I must be there. If this truly relied on me then finally let humans be together.

I went to the building immediately. The press surrounded the place. This is really serious. Momo wasn't kidding. I went to the door and I could still hear faint screams from them.

"Who are you?" The guards stood in my way.

"Todoroki Shoto, I assume my job is to judge for today." They saw my wings and nodded to each other moving aside. They had to open both doors so I could get in. These wings are really a handful. They closed the door. I started covering my left wing with ice before I went in any further.

"This way sir." Another guard I assume by his anti-flyer gun, guided me upstairs how welcoming indeed. As I went in it was like a stadium except smaller. It was built circularly but still seperated, the walkers were at the right the flyers were at the left. They looked like dogs snarling at each other, growling.

I sat at the farthest seat at the back. My wings will be taking a seat in this event with just myself it took 3 chair spaces.

The upper lights dimmed moving to the center. Coming from the back slowly a presence appeared. It was hard to see from the back. I could still hear the masculine voice and see the outline he casted and the shock he caused from our side.