Chapter21

Hey guys up there is the cloth Sofia wore on her wedding day simple and elegance

Okay I admit yesterday was great because I show a part of myself to Adam ,at least I opened up to him a little unlike him who keep part of his life bottled up and build a wall around his heart come to think of it I don't even know anything about him,  and he is my husband what kind of husband is that . I wonder maybe we should ask each other after all its his life and he can do anything with it ,making up my mind to ask I went to his office .
Knocking on his door I waited for a reply before I went in .

"Um sorry for you Adam are you busy."  I was feeling nervous because I don't even know what to say I wonder why every time am with him I always feel nervous its kind of  annoying and frustrating.

" No not much just one or two things with the help of my uncle here."
Oh my Allah I didn't even know he had a guest I think the thing I wanted to ask him got into my head and His uncle does not even like me he always find an opportunity to glare at Me I wonder what I did to him ignoring him I reply "I think its better if I come back I see you have a guest,turning around I was stop by a voice ".

" no Sofia come back we were already through before you came just sorting some things out ,I will see you later uncle". I did not miss the glare Adam uncle sent my way perhaps I should have argued more about me going I wonder why he does not like me.

"You shouldn't have done that I was going to come back  he is family you know that". And he does not like you ,my subconscious mind said .

" oh and what are you a stranger I thought you were my wife". Yeah I am but ,at least your uncle needs to accept that, one day I am going to lay down my thought .

"Of course am your wife why would you even say that when you know." I said surprised by his question.

" well maybe because my dear wife here does not know her place so trying to keep  you in the right place if you care to know".

"Why were you looking for me anyway"

"Well...you see Adam how do I put this I just wanted to ask you a normal question". uum to me it's pretty normal but I don't know about your reaction .

" well..so...i was wondering since we both don't know anything about each why don't we start now see...i..ing as we are married and we don't even know anything about each other".I finally said stuttering in between the sentence, silence ,silence not able to hold the silence anymore I clear my throat loudly "uuum."

"Okay am so sorry for asking that kind of question I know am not supposed to ask you seeding as you yourself made it clear that we are just friend ". I feel so stupid why did I even bother coming here to ask him , now he may get angry with Me.

" wait Sofia I don't really know how to talk about myself and I didn't answer because am not comfortable talking about myself,okay there is not much to know about me my parents own Williams and co enterprise company my dad work hard to build it and my mom was a nurse ,,I was the only child of my mom so I was cherished ,loved and care for by my parent ,our family was a happy and lovely family we had each other back so we really look out for each other but I should have known that good things don't last long ,we shouldn't have trust each other but life is not always fair I tell you." There was more to it than he was saying ,I know that .

So guys that is all about today we got a glimpse into Adam life and what happen to him piir baby life isn't always fair I know