Chapter 19 - Truth

"Rey"

That name and the woman he belonged to, were the only things that existed in Ben's head from the moment, the realization took shape in his mind that his mother had named Rey as his fate.

And then .... suddenly his muscles came back and he jumped up. He looked again at the piece of parchment, which for him would now be one of the most important items in his life, then folded it carefully and put it in his pocket. After that, he turned around and walked in a hurry to the cave entrance.

When he reached the entrance and stepped outside, the suns slowly set over the horizon. They dipped the rocky landscape into a soft red glow, and a few feet away Rey stood with her back to him, the red glow surrounding her slender frame. She turned to face him as she heard his approaching steps and felt his emotions. She looked at him uncertainly, not knowing how he would react to his mother's words.

He kept walking toward her, saying nothing, just looking at her, searching with his mind for her thoughts. "You had this letter with you all the time and did not give it to me," he said dangerously quietly to her.

She looked at him regretfully: "Your mother gave me the order to give you the letter, if I feel that it is the right time." She crossed her arms over her chest. "I just felt it today, and it wasn't until the moment I read our next lesson that I knew it was time." She paused and looked down. "If that has destroyed the little faith that you had in me, I deeply regret it, but I did it out of conviction."

There was a long break in which both were silent. When Rey could no longer bear the tension, she raised her head to look into Ben's eyes. When their looks met, she was astonished to see nothing but warmth in his dark brown eyes. He took another step toward her so that her body almost touched, reaching for her face and grasping it carefully.

Then he said softly and in a low voice, "Thank you....for everything!" and then .... he kissed her. Rey could barely grasp what happened. She had expected rejection, insult or aggression. The tenderness that was given to her instead made her speechless and took her completely by surprise. Ben's kiss softened her knees. She clung to his shirt and returned the unexpected kiss with abandon.

After a long moment, he released his lips from hers, but he kept her face gently between his huge hands. He ran his thumb slowly over her lips and said softly, "I'll give you the letter from my mother to read and discuss all the details with you and explain everything to you, but right now I just want to do this, if that's okay ."

She put her hands on his chest and nodded slightly, with tears of relief on her face and unable to speak. Instead, she reached into the soft fabric of his shirt again and pulled him close.

When her lips touched again, it was more intense, more urgent this time. Ben's fingers dug into her hair, causing little shivers on her neck and back. His lips parted and he let his tongue slide into her mouth. The touch of their moist tongues was like an electric shock.

Rey wrapped her arms around Ben's powerful back so that her body was even closer. She could feel the hard bulges of his muscles pressing against her breasts. She tipped her head lower and opened her mouth completely to take whatever he gave her.

He gripped her waist with one arm and conquered her soft mouth harder and deeper. A damp heat spread inside her and threatened to burn her. Never before had she felt such excitement.

Ben's desire quickly reached infinite proportions. He felt her tongue dancing around his own, felt her hands on his back and her warm curves on his chest. He could not conceal the excitement that intensified in him and that pull in his cock, who gets harder with every second, and even did not want to hide it from her.

As she wrapped her hands around his cheek to get closer to feel the kiss even deeper, he put his hands around her firm butt and picked her up off the floor as if she were nothing more than a featherweight. Instinctively, Rey wrapped her legs around his hips and a moan escaped his throat.

He walked with her in the direction of the cave entrance without interrupting the passionate kiss. He dropped her on a waist-high rock ledge and squeezed closer between her open thighs. Then he released her lips to leave a moist trail on her neck with more kisses. Quietly Rey groaned, buried a hand in his long, silky dark curly hair and whispered his name "Ben ...".

Spurred on by his soft groaned name from her mouth he worked his way with tender kisses to the center of the small V of the neckline of her tunic, then raised his head to look her in the eye. Her eyes were as hungry as he felt, her pupils almost black with excitement.

Rey put a hand on Ben's shoulder and he pulled her hand to his mouth and kissed her. She could feel his hot breath, and then he pushed back against her. "You're driving me crazy," he grated. He pushed his hand under her hair and then stroked her back down to her tailbone. As he pulled her even closer between his legs, both breathed in and out.

Instinctively, he slid his strong thigh between her legs and bent his knee so that she almost rode him. Then he ran his hand over her slender legs. She put her arms around his neck, dropped her head back and clung to him, trusted him, and gave herself to the delicious sensation of friction between her thighs.

Rey had the feeling to explode every moment. She drew Ben closer to him, without having to interrupt the friction on her heated middle and pulled his shirt from the waistband of his pants, then let their hands slide under the fabric. As she stroked his bare skin under his shirt, he winced uncontrollably. He conquered her mouth again with an intense kiss and she returned it with equal passion.

Ben was about to lose control altogether. He wanted to undress Rey, he wanted to own her, he wanted .... to be in her. He wanted to claim her body and soul completely for himself. But he sensed that this was not the right time. He knew that he too had a lot to say and to reveal, so that they both could complete the step to absolute trust. So he summoned all his control and forced his lips away from hers.

She gave him a questioning look, her eyes still filled with excitement. He stroked her long hair, from which some strands had come off her braid and now flowed in soft waves around her face. Then he leaned his forehead against hers and said, "I too have some things to tell you, so there are no more secrets between us and I can not do that while you rip my mind with your lips and your body."

She ran her fingertips slowly over his back muscles and he closed his eyes briefly with a moan and open lips. "Exactly, that's what I mean." She smiled and felt strangely capable of provoking such reactions in him. Reluctantly, when he looked at her with mild desperation, she released her fingers from his skin and gave him an expectantly view.

"After I expected you to hate me because I just gave you the letter from your mother, I do not think there are things you could say that could reduce my feelings for you," she said softly. He looked her deeply in the eye and replied: "We'll see."

A moment later both realized that he had said exactly those words to her before. At another time, under different circumstances. And both began to grin involuntarily, realizing how completely different the situation was now.

Ben looked around, the suns had sunk in the meantime and darkness had settled over the landscape. "Let's go back to the cave and have something to eat, then hopefully I'm ready for sincerity." A slight cynical expression crossed his face, and Red realized how hard it had to be for someone like Ben - like Kylo Ren - to be open and honest and vulnerable in some ways. In the world he had spent the last few years, this sincerity was likely to equate to a death sentence.

That he tried it anyway, made himself vulnerable, was probably the greatest gift he could give her. She jumped off the ledge Ben had set her down, took his huge hand in her hands, and walked silently ahead into the cave. Ben was led by her and both disappeared into the shadows of the rocks.