➳ 010.

"if i win, you owe me a kiss."
k e n z i e .

we got to the basketball court.

"yo midget, play me." jay said, making me roll my eyes.

"bet." i replied, and he looked at me shocked.

"you forreal?" he asked, and i nodded my head.

"alright, whatever." he said, and grabbed a basketball from the bench.

"kenzie, you gone get your ass whooped." cordae said, and laughed.

"basketball the only thing jay not trash at." kim said. "anddd, he aiight at rapping."

"aiight?" he asked. "nigga, i'm a god—

"now now now, let's not get ahead of ourselves." amanda said, and smirked.

"okay fine, wifey." jay said.

"bruh, you know she don't like you." manny said, and laughed.

"mane, whatever." he mumbled. "kenzie, come guard me." he said.

"whatever." i said, and ran onto the court with him.

as soon as i got on the fuckin' court, this nigga crossed me up, making me fall, and shot the basketball into the hoop.

"uh yeah, you got me all types of fucked up." i said, and walked off the court.

"imma teach nasir how to play." jay said. "nas!" he called.

"yea day-day?" he asked. that was his nickname for jay since he couldn't pronounce his j's yet.

"come here." jay instructed.

nasir hopped off the bench and waddled over to jay. jay picked him up and carried him over to the lower hoops.

"throw his ball in there, kid." jay instructed, and pointed to the hoop. he handed nasir the ball, and held him up higher.

nasir threw the ball into the hoop, and cheered.

"too bad he gone be a midget." jay said, and looked at me.

"he may end up tall, who knows." kamari said. "my dad 5'4 and my moms 5'2, and i'm 5'10 now."

"i'm convinced that that's not your real father." al said, and snickered.

"mane, shut the fuck up." kamari said, and stuck up his middle finger. "that's why you look like that nigga sheen from jimmy neutron."

we all busted out laughing, while al mugged the fuck outta kamari.

"mane, i want some popeyes." kade said.

"of course yo black ass want popeyes." kim said, and laughed.

"but, ain't that yo favorite place to eat at?" kade asked. "oh aiight."

"shut yo ass up, mane." she said. she stood on her tippy toes, and pushed his head.

"whatever, let's go then." kade said. "who coming?" he asked.