33

Bailey's P.O.V

So I did it. I took off my hood. I let people enter my lives, I let them see the 'real' me. I have noticed in the past month or so that these people have changed my life for better. They help make me forget about what my father did to me. They help me get out of my slumps on my bad days. They help me to see that I shouldn't feel ugly because of my scars.

They have shown me that not everything in life is out to get me. They have shown me that there are people out there who care. People who don't spend their free time hurting people. Everything is going really well for me. I can't even imagine where I would be today if Jax hadn't have taken me to his house the day that I passed out. I would most likely be 6 feet under.

I am very greatful for all of these people.

I was taken out of my thoughts when I felt Jax pick me up and take me to the living room. We all sat on the couches and played video games. I just felt like watching. I never really understood the point of video games. I mean I've never played them before. My father would never allow me to watch tv none the less spend money on a game.

I looked over at Jax only to see that he was already staring at me. I felt blush rise to my cheeks. He let out a chuckle. I smiled down at my hands. He placed two of his fingers under my chin and moved my face to look at him. He stared deeply into my eyes. He had the prettiest eyes I have every seen. I could feel myself gettting lost in them everytime he stared into them. It was like something took over inside me, like my body was on auto-pilot. Everything just seemed to stop in time.

He brought his hand up to my cheek and ran his thumb on my cheek bone. He leaned in closer.

"Would you just kiss already?" Grace yelled impatient.

I giggled and leaned in and kissed him. He didn't pull back, in fact he deepened the kiss. He laid me back on the couch and was on top of me. His kissing deeper and deeper. I pulled back for some air but I guess he has some big ass lungs because he went right on and started kissing my neck. He sucked on my collarbone making me shiver. I felt his lips turn up into a smirk on my skin.

"Jesus fuck! You don't need to do that now!" Drake yelled.

Jax stopped but then continued. I giggled. I guess he forgot they were there.

"Or not." He sighed.

I giggled at Drakes response. Jax looked up at me with a goofy smile. I smiled down at him. He laid by my side but lifted me up and laid me on him. I snuggled into his chest, his strong arms wrapped around my waist. I felt his lips meet the top of my head.

"I love you baby girl." He whispered.

"I love you too Jax." I whispered back.

We laid there and watched as Danny yelled at Kev about how he cheated. I don't really know how you can cheat at Mario Cart but ok.

"You fucking cheater!" Danny yelled.

"I'm not a fucking cheater. You are just a sore looser." He said with amusement in his voice.

Everyone played a few games. I just laid on the couch with Jax. He was a great pillow, plus he kept me warm.

"Alright guys. I gotta get home my mom is gonna be worrying about where I am." Grace said.

Everyone said goodbye to her. Soon everyone left leaving just Jax and I. He snuggled his head into my neck. I giggled and kissed his head. His hold tightened around my waist and he kissed my neck.

"Why are you so perfect baby girl?" He muttered.

"I'm not."

"That's what makes you so perfect though. In my eyes you are perfect. All those other girls who dress up and pretend to be someone their not. The ones who load their face with so much makeup, which makes them weight probably 3 pounds more. Those are the imperfect girls. The girls that are perfect are the ones who don't try to take up the attention. The perfect girl is someone who is real. The perfect girl is the one who is in my arms right now." He said staring into my eyes.

My cheeks reddened and I looked down at our conjoined hands. He wiggled my fingers with his. I looked up and him with a smile. I saw as his smile grew twice in size. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back.

"We should get to bed baby girl." He whispered.

I nodded. I felt him get up. I grabbed his arm and pulled myself up and then jumped on his back. He chuckled and held onto my legs as my arms wrapped lightly around his neck. He carried me upstairs. Duke was laying on the bed. When he saw us his ears perked up and his tail began to wag. I giggled and kissed the side of Jax's head.

He set me down and I jumped on the bed with Duke. He ran over to me and cuddled into my side. I pet him as I watched Jax go to his closet. He began to change into different clothes. I quickly looked down at Duke. He was looking up at me with his tongue hanging out. I pet his head.

Jax plopped on the bed only wearing shorts. I blushed as I saw his chest. I could almost hear his smirk forming on his face. I pushed him trying to get him off the bed but all it did was push me away. Damn him and his built body. He grabbed my elbows and pulled me closer to him. Duke went to the other side of me and Jax pulled me fully to his chest. I laid my head down and he ran his fingers through my hair.

I felt my body ease into his touch. This is oddly soothing. My eyes began to close slowly. He kissed my head.

"Sleep tight baby girl. I love you." He said.

"I love you too Jax."