Chapter 32

Pfttt long day? Nahhh
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

BANG! BANG! "WHAT THE HECK!?" I yelped as Sane let me go, making me fall on my ass. "You need to wake up (y/n)...like now!" Why was Sane panicking? This made me panick myself. "I'll hug you later (y/n)! You need to stop the fighting!" I heard faint yelling and grunting noises and it become more louder and clearer by the second. I snapped my eyes open and heard fighting, yelling, and a bunch of voices. I went to get up, but then I fell over to the ground because I'm still weak....damn it! "Sane! DAMN IT! Help me please!!!" I all of sudden was jerked upwards. I was shaken a little, but used the strength I was given to hoepfully stop whatever the heck was going on. I opened my door to see E.J and Hoodie being held back by Slendy’s tendrils or whatever the heck they are and the other pastas helping too. When my eyes got blurry for a second and I fell, all eyes were on me. "Really Sane? That's all the strength you can give me?" I heard snickering in my mind. "Huh what was that? You wanted more cuddle time with me when you go back to sleep?" "NOOO! Thank you for the strength you've given me!" I said in my mind out of panic. I then looked at E.J and Hoodie who froze. "You guys are too loud...." I glared at them, yawned, and then went into a coughing fit. Slendy picked me up and held me close, as he seemed to glare at the two. "Children, you should not be fighting! You got (y/n) up! He's still sick! My office later! We'll decide your punishment there." I saw them go out of their trance like state and groan. I rubbed my tired eyes as everything was going blurry again. This is why I hate being sick, since I have a weak immune system and I'm just fragile to begin with, being sick practically makes me feel like I'm dying! Slendy could tell I wanted sleep as he glanced at me and then went back to that glared "look". "E.J and Hoodie. Go to my office while I put (y/n) back to bed." He then entered my room and gently put me on the bed. I felt the warm blanket around me and I slowly drifted off, hoping Sane would leave me alone...but something bugs me....

Why were they fighting...?

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Guys I might now write anymore today cuz...guess who got a D on a stupid Spanish speaking final??!? DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER!! IT WAS ME 😢😱🔫 Now if you excuse me I'm going to go crawl in a hole and die....BAI MY LIL KILLER MONKS!!

~MONKEY