"It Always Ends in a Fight."

The next morning Bucky left to buy some coffee, and I went into the bathroom to get ready

Sliding one of Bucky's shirts that I was wearing up I noticed a fresh purple bruise on my stomach from his punch last night, but I just shrugged it off, and took some painkillers to ward off the soreness. 

After I changed into my day clothes I switched on the TV, but the headlines in Romanian that were staring back at me were no comfort. 

"A bomb hidden in a News van ripped through the UN building in Vienna. More than 70 people have been injured. At least 12 are dead including Wakanda's King, T'Chaka. Officials have released a video of the suspect who they have identified as James Buchanan Barnes, the Winter Soldier. The infamous HYDRA agent linked to numerous acts of terrorism, and political assassinations."  

The News Anchor broadcasted, and I hurtled the remote at the wall, smashing it to pieces. 

"Shit." 

Immediately, I was preparing to hightail it out of here, and escape once Bucky came back. 

I gathered up all of his notebooks, and zipped them into his backpack, and along with the diaries I stuffed a few of my belongings in too. 

I continued to just pace around the apartment, impatiently waiting for his return, but instead of a key sliding into the lock I heard someone break the latch entirely. 

Grabbing the first thing I could I held onto an old baseball bat, and as soon as the door swung open I rammed my knee against the intruders abdomen before forcing them down. 

I slammed the bat against their throat, and straddled them, but then I noticed who it was. 

"Steve..." 

"Hey, Becky." My friend choked out, and instantly I threw the bat away. 

"I'm sorry..." I apologized, getting up off of him, and the Captain stood back up. 

"I assume by that greeting you are aware." 

"Yeah, aware of the fact that James is being set up? Very aware." I stated just before Bucky walked in. A newspaper with the same headlines as what I had seen on the TV in his clutches. 

"Was it you?" Steve asked, and I could hear Sam informing him of something through his earpiece. 

"No, it wasn't him-" I answered. 

"It wasn't in Vienna, I don't do that anymore." Bucky added. 

"Well, the people who think you did are coming here now, and they're not planning on taking you alive." 

"That's smart. Good strategy." Bucky commented before sliding off his gloves, unveiling his silver metal hand. 

The sounds of quaking footsteps came from all directions, from the roof, to the stairs. The noise of countless German police in their combat boots sounding like thunder roaring across the sky. 

"This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck." The Captain cautioned to his bestfriend, and Bucky just looked so tired. Tired of everything. 

"It always ends in a fight." 

"Do you have any weapons?" Steve brought up, the Special Forces units booming voices being heard from in the hall, and already I could hear them revving up their battering ram, ready to take down the door. 

"No, we made a marital decision on that. No weapons." I stated just as a beeping grenade came sailing in through the window. 

Abruptly, Bucky kicked the bomb towards Steve who slammed his shield over it, the detonation of it going off harmless underneath the protection of the vibranium. 

Then suddenly dozens of the Military unit came barreling in at all angles. Ramming the door down, it's hinges flying, and bursting in through every window, the glass shattering across the floor. 

The sound of gunshots, and rifles going off, peppering every inch of the apartment rang in my ears, and I ducked beside Bucky, who protected me from the flurry of ammunition. His metal arm deflecting the spray of bullets. 

I tossed his backpack at him, and went on to slap the gun out of one soldiers hands before shoving him into the bathroom. The door being knocked down along with him. 

Bucky, usually a reckless fighter, just started wailing on each of the policemen as they charged in like a stampede. His careless actions in attempt to make sure I was safe, and unharmed concerning Steve. 

"Buck, stop! You're going to kill someone!" 

Bucky just glared at his friend for a moment as he belted a soldier who was coming up from behind him with his metal elbow. 

"I'm not gonna kill anyone." 

Bucky led me out into the hall where even more of the unit was lined up, all geared, and ready to take the man they thought as a terrorist down. Their walkie-talkies aflutter as they shouted to each other in German. 

Each one of them fitted in bulletproof vests, helmets, and packed full of ammo for their powerful machinery. 

More, and more of the cops continued to assault us, and as Bucky fended them off Steve followed behind him, and with each punch Bucky pulled Steve made sure that every person was alright, not dead. 

I continued to rush down the flights of stairs, tripping as many of the squad as I could, and with each one that lost their footing they all tumbled like a stack of domino's. 

More of the soldiers zip-lined down through the ceiling, their guns ablaze, golden bullets ricocheting off the walls, and at this point all we could do was run. 

While Steve was engaged in mid-fight Bucky ran on ahead, down more of the stairs until he went out onto an open balcony. 

"What are you going to do?" I yelled above the splitting sound of the firearms. 

"Stay here," Bucky demanded, flinging his backpack out first onto the next rooftop over. "They only want me. Stay safe." 

With that then Bucky flung himself off the balcony too before he crashed onto the ledge, and toppled over onto the other rooftop as well. 

I frowned, jumping up onto the balconies railing, and I leapt towards the next building too

Flinging wildly in the air I then landed smack dab on my back, the impact knocking the wind out of me. 

I grit my teeth together, and cautiously stood back up. 

"I told you to stay." Bucky said, the sound of a helicopter making it's way over to us echoing in my eardrums. 

The noise of the propellers whirring, and the wind kicking up going on around us. 

"When have I ever listened?" I retaliated just before a new opponent arrived. 

One dressed as a Black Panther.