I

It's been a few years since I started working at this restaurant/bar/club. Only high class business men and women would visit this place and I was really unfamiliar with the situation in the beginning. Coming from a poor family, dealing with wealthy people wasn't something I did often, but when I got this job I knew everything would change. Including me.

The payment is pretty good; it pays the rent. The clientele is decent, some spoiled brats here and there, but we get through it. The uniform is pretty, we get to wear really glamorous and luxurious clothes; except for the heels, they kill me. The working hours are kind of annoying, I have to go at night and leave when my last costumer leaves, so my sleeping schedule is really messed up.

It's just another day - night - at the club and everything is the same; I put on my uniform, my heels last as always, clients start to come in, I start to take orders and serve them and then the same thing that happens everytime, happens again.

The same man that comes every night, sits down on the same table every night, at the corner of the room, and always, with a different woman.

He gets there, buys her everything she asks and them the both leave to God knows where.

I've never served this man before, I only know him as Mr. Kim Taehyung, the millionaire. Some of my work friends have already served him and told me his voice is as deep as it can be, sensual as well. His smell is something you would never expect and his looks are even better up close. I never heard them and just kept a small smile on my face. I don't have time to flirt or even think about flirting with a costumer, especially one that shows up every night with a different woman.

It disgusts me.

After an hour or so, Mr. Kim and the poor girl leave the club. His hand around her waist, whispering things on her ear as she giggles like an idiot.

I let out a sigh and keep serving the costumers until my last costumers leave and it's finally time for me to go home.

The next night, I get to the club and start serving the costumers that come in. It's a really cold day outside and my coworker said she would give me a ride, unless my last costumer stays there until late.

A few minutes later, Mr. Kim enters the club, surprisingly alone. It's the first time I've ever seen him alone.

He looks tired, his hair kind of messy and without a blazer on, just a buttoned up shirt on.

"You're serving Mr. Kim tonight." one of my coworkers comes over to me.

"Do I have to?" I whine.

"Stop whining, he tips really well." she smiles.

My eyes widen at her words and I immediately walk out of the bar and to his table.

"Goodnight, Mr. Kim." I walk over to his table, "I see no woman tonight, huh?" I mumble as I handle him a menu.

"Pardon?" he looks up from his phone and at me.

"Nothing. It's just that I see you didn't bring another date tonight." I say.

"Are you insinuating that- Shouldn't you respect me, Miss... Hayun." he reads the name on my little badge.

"Actually I'm older than you, so you're the one who should respect me." I smile sarcastically.

"Have you been stalking me, Miss Hayun?" he asks raising an eyebrow.

"Actually, I googled 'does Kim Taehyung have commitment issues?' and 'why is Kim Taehyung with a new woman every night?', a lot of rumors showed up, but I didn't get a straight answer, so I just assumed you have trust issues. Oh, except for showing your age, which shows you are one year younger than me." I say.