34

Jax's P.O.V.

I woke up to a pounding in my head. My ears were ringing. I opened my eyes only to see that I was on the ground. Duke was barking non stop. I got up and looked around my room. It was a mess. My stuff was scattered everywhere. I panicked. Where is Bailey?

"Baby girl!?" I yelled.

I ran throughout the house yelling out her name. Duke barked at me. He followed me to every room. She was no where. Panic fully set in. Someone took my baby girl. I ran up to my room I checked everywhere. There was something on my bed. A note.

Oh my dear boy Jax:

Now don't take this personally. You knew this was going to come. She can't be safe forever. He daddy with take nice care of her see as how terrible of a job you have done. You ruined her. She is happy and confident. Isn't it a great thing that I could escape and help my little darling daughter turn back into her old self again. Rip that pure innocence from her once more. Hear her cries and pleas for help. Oh its just music to my ears.

Sincerely,

Your dearest friend

I punched the wall. How could I let this happen to her again? I told her that I would protect her. I told her that she was safe. My phone started going off. I quickly answered it.

"What?" I asked angerly.

"Damn calm down. We just wanna know if we can get together." Danny said.

"She's gone." I said dryly.

"What do you mean she's gone?"

"Her fucking father knocked me out and kidnapped her last night!"

"Holy shit!"

"I want everyone to look for her. Get the guys to track her phone, search traffic cameras, search on foot, whatever it is you need to do to find her, make it work. I need my baby girl back. I will get my baby girl back, no matter what it takes." I said with determination.

I heard him say something to someone next to him. There were a few mumbles. I heard a lot of rustling. I assume everyone was listening to my orders.

"I told everyone boss. Kev is going to inform the rest of the gang. Don't worry. We will find her."

"We better, and soon. I can't stand to think of what my baby girl is going through right now."

Just the thought of what that man is doing to my baby girl makes me see red. She is mine and only mine. No one, and I mean NO ONE hurts my baby girl!

-----------------------------------------

Sorry for such a short chapter. You all are the best. I love seeing your comments on my story it helps me to think of new things to write about. Thank you so much for reading. Please be sure to comment, like, and share! I love you guys!!!!! :)