Chapter 50 - The special day

Ashley's POV

We came to our new house to check the house. The restoration was going to end before our wedding.

I was in the garden, looking around. Blaze wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and leaned his chin on my shoulder. I leaned my cheek against his.

"Aspen will love it." He said as we looked at the swing in the garden.

"Not just him." I said as I turned around, looking into his eyes. He gave me a questioning look.

I held his hand and placed his hand on my stomach. "I am pregnant." I said, excited.

His eyes sparkled in joy. "You are...?" He asked, giving me a wide smile. I nodded, smiling.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up, swirling me around. I laughed happily as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He set me down on my feet carefully and cupped my cheeks in his hands, smiling ear-to-ear.

"We are having another baby." He said cheerfully.

"Yes,we are." I nodded, smiling happily.

He captured my lips, kissing my lips softly. He pulled back and leaned his forehead against mine,stroking my cheek.

"I love you." He said, full of emotion in his voice.

"I love you too."

Blaze's POV

My heart was beating fast. I felt so nervous and excited. Today, Ashley and I were getting married. Finally, she would be officially mine.

I was buttoning my shirt up. My hands were shaking slightly.

"Blaze." James walked in as he gave me a bright smile. "Nervous?" He asked, smirking.

"Totally." I admitted.

James and I made peace

James and I made peace. Everything was good between us. There was Amanda's huge effect on it. When James was abroad, they bumped into each other. Then, they started meeting up. She was the daughter of our family friends. She had a crush on James, but James didn't give attention to her. Then, she gave up. But now they were madly in love. They were planning to get married.

My eyes sparkled in happiness as I saw Ashley coming towards me. She looked absolutely stunning in her wedding gown. She smiled at me as our eyes met. I felt the happiest man in the world. And lucky.

Ashley's POV

I was looking at myself in the mirror. I was so happy and nervous.

 I was so happy and nervous