Chapter Fourteen: Attack

A/N: Here it is guys! Chapter fourteen! I really hope you like it and would like to give a massive shoutout to @Wolfie12010 for the awesome ship name: DEMBER! (Ember's pov)
A scream tore through the air as the scent of rogues surrounds us. I watched in horror as rogues attacked defenceless wolves and laughed sadistically.

I lost it when I saw one rogue chasing a young boy no older than four. My wolf was furious and lunged at him tearing into him savagely. "Get the women and children to safety!" I screamed.

Warriors battled rogues as they were trying to get shelter. I screamed as I was pulled backwards by my hair and a silver blade was held to my throat making me dizzy. "Stop!" He screamed as I struggled. The place was silent.

"Let her go!" Damon roared and charged forwards. The knife was pressed into my flesh and I whimpered. Damon halted. "What do you want?" He spat vehemently.

"It's not what we want it's what our master wants. He wants her but he never said unharmed." The knife was plunged into my back. The last thing I heard was screams of rage as fighting commenced and I was pulled...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I awoke to bright light. I groaned and blinked as the harsh light burned my retinas. "Em?" I groaned as I recognised that voice. It was Damon's.
I blinked before opening my eyes.

The first thing I noticed was that Damon was disheveled and worn down. The next thing was that Damon was crying. He sobbed and lifted a glass of water to my lips. I drank it greedily before gently pulling myself into a sitting position.

"Don't cry" I whispered as I wiped his tears. His lips met mine in a slow and sweet kiss. After a moment we pulled away. "What happened?" I asked.

"You don't remember?" He asked me, I shook my head. He growled lowly. "It was your Luna ceremony, rogues attacked us... You were stabbed in the back" suddenly the memory came rushing back and I gasped as my eyes watered.

"Where's Cole and my family? I need to see them!" I exclaimed. Damon hollered something and in rushed my family the familiar scent of lavender and pine wrapping around me.

I was wrapped in a group hug as they were all crying. Yeah, even the guys. "Guys, struggling for oxygen" I muttered through my teeth as they pulled away.

"I'm going to kill those fucking bastards!" Dom spat out. "Serena and Zachary are here helping clean things up. I'm so sorry Em" Dom said and pulled me into another hug. Much to Damon's displeasure.

"I'm sorry that my crowning ceremony was a complete flop... Do we know where the rogues attacked from?" I asked a sudden plan forming in my mind. My wolf howled viciously as her blood lust increased. Damon frowned slightly.

"Yeah, why?" I shot him a look and it was like a lightbulb went off in his head. "You want to attack them, head on" I smiled triumphantly.

"Absolutely not!" Serena spat as she stormed into the infirmary with Zachary on her tail. She wrapped me in a hug before glaring at me. "We did not wait five days for you to wake up just so you could go on a suicide mission!" I was out for five days?!

"Five days?! I was asleep for five days?" I can barely stay asleep for a few hours let alone days.

"When you were stabbed I ran with you to the infirmary. You were passed out and the doctors had to operate on your back.

The knife had ripped muscle and it needed to be stitched up. After that you slipped into a coma, you only woke up today"

"So are my stitches out?" I asked l, slightly worried.

"Yeah, and they took you off the pain relief so you're a little sore" replied Cole. No shit.

"Did you get the rogues? Any of them?" I asked. Cole's face twisted into an evil smirk.

"Oh, we caught some alright, some have been defanged whilst others are missing limbs. We caught the one who stabbed you. He's in the dungeon and was ranting. Mum and dad want to know if you can get anything from him."

I was cut off from saying something as Damon growled heatedly. "Absolutely not! I allowed you here to see her and I can just as easily kick you from my territory!" Damon yelled as he stood in a stand off with Cole.

"You don't deserve her you got her hurt! If she'd stayed at home with us she'd be safe! You're nothing but a danger to her! Who knows maybe you'll end up just like you're dad!" Cole spat back. I watched in horror as Damon lunged across the room and grabbed Cole.

They fought as everyone tried to stop them. "Stop!" I screamed. It was like time stopped as they all turned to look at me.

Damon still had hold of Cole but got out of his grip to stand beside me. "I'm sick of the testosterone in this room! You want to fight? Take it outside! I don't know what his father has done but you shouldn't bring it up in an ego match! I'm trying to recover here!" I yelled.

A low whistle broke the silence and I turned my attention to Zachary. "Thanks for helping." I stated and he nodded. "Now, are you going to tell me why you guys started a bitch brawl in my hospital room?" I asked folding my arms. Damon glared at Cole.

"My father when he first met my mum was controlling, he would often fight her on decisions and they'd get into fights often severely injuring each other.

They're not like that now but you're brother was insinuating that is hurt you like my dad hurt my mum. I would never" he said a steely determination in his eyes that made my wolf smile.

"Ok, now that this bitch fest is sorted, Damon would you take me to our cabin so I can shower and change, I'd appreciate it as I'm sick of lying in this bed and want to be clean before the interrogation." I said.

It's time to find out what's really going on...

A/N: Hey guys! I'm so sorry for making you wait this long it's just I've been super busy and have writers block!

Anyway, what'd you think of the chapter? I hope you liked it and what'd you think of Damon's revelation and Cole's fight with him? Lemme know! Xoxo