Chapter 18

Elijah's point of view

Watching Klaus leave with Juliet in his arms worries me, getting out his phone he dialed Violet's number. "Elijah! Thank god you called me, Klaus just called and said he had Juliet. Please you have to help me get her back" she said while I run a hand through my hair, "I will try my best Violet, is everything okay?" I ask her.

"No..he killed him Elijah, Klaus killed Juliet's boyfriend...I feel that its my fault Elijah, I shouldn't have brought them to Mystic falls. I should have kept far away from him, now its to late and now he has her" she said while I heard her breaking down, "I will find her Violet, I give you my word" I told her before hanging up.

I vamp speed towards Marcel's place, "Elijah you have returned, Klaus isn't with you?" he asked, "I need a favor Marcel, I need a witch" I told him. "A witch, what troubles you Elijah?" he asks, "Klaus has a daughter, he has just kidnapped her and I need to find her before Klaus does something he regrets" I told him.

"Juliet?" he asked, "how did you know?" I ask while he chuckles as he tells me to follow, "I met her before, I knew then who her father is but didn't tell her" he said. "A nice girl" he said while I followed him, I followed him up stairs and into a room where a teenage girl was. "This is Davina, she helps me with who uses magic in my city. She will help you find Juliet" he said as I sit down, "thank you Marcel" I told him.

"Its no problem my friend, Juliet doesn't deserve to be harmed by Klaus so I hope you find her" he said while I gave Davina Juliet's bracelet that I found on the ground and I hope that we can find her.