💫SEVENTEEN💫

"So the Tesseract is just a condom that is protecting you?" Natasha said through the phone. Tess nodded, "Thats what it sounds like. So how is everything out there, find what y'all are looking for?"

"Tess dear, say y'all again I'll shove you and Clint up Hulks ass."
"Thank you for that delightful image Nat."
"You've been warned, hey I gotta go Steve and Tony are fighting again, love you bye."

The phone clicked and Tess was left in silence. It had been two weeks since she had left them and it was an awful decision on her part. Sighing she laid down on her bed. After talking to Theia and getting that situation all cleared up, Tessa went home to her apartment.

Drained with all these emotions Tessa didn't know what to do except cry and get stupidly drunk. Deciding to go get drunk again she went down the hall to kitchen and opened up her liquor cabinet to find it empty.

"Butter sticks." Tess muttered but stood up. Grabbing her wallet and Tony Stark's credit card (it's cool he has twenty others). Tessa walked outside and down the sidewalk to the liquor store.

After a couple minutes of walking she entered the store and went straight for the pure most expensive bottles.
Grabbing what she wanted Tessa brought them up to counter.

"ID please." The gruff man said. Nodding Tessa looked into her wallet to see that her ID was gone. "Fuck." She said softly earning a look from the guy.
"Do you have it or not?"
"Yeah yeah." Tess lies knowing what she needed to do.

"Do you have a bathroom?"
"It's not for customers."
"please it's lady things! I'll even pay!" Tess begged.
The guy scrunched up his nose in disgust. "Fine let me unlock it." The guy said. Leading her to the bathroom he unlocked it.

Deciding against her better judgment, Tessa blew out the cameras and electricity while kicking the dude into the bathroom while taking his keys and locking it.

Pushing a shelf over the door, liquor crashed and spilt everywhere.
"What the fuck let me out!"
"Sorry you see I just don't good with emotions especially with feeling numb." Tess called who grabbing what she wanted. Then turning invisible she headed out the door and back home when she heard the sirens of cops racing down the street.

Turning on the news in the Tower, Tony Stark saw breaking news as there was an enhanced causing chaos in New York. 

"Sir shouldn't you be getting ready for your party?" JARVIS spoke to Tony who was glued to the TV.
"Jarvis get Tess on the phone."
"Of course sir."

"Hello?" A voice slurred into the room.
"Cut the crap what did you do while we were gone?" Tony said a bit peeved.
"Nothing why?" Tess said groggily.
"Bullshit Tessa."
"Whaddamean?" She yawned as she just woke up from a rough night.

"You mean to tell me that it wasn't you breaking into all the liquor stores and using your powers to cut the electricity and cause part of buildings to collapse?!"
" oh yeah that was me, I lost my ID, I think Nat has it to be honest."

"I could kill you right now!"
"What do you think I've been doing."
Then it was silent.
"What do you mean you are trying to kill your self? Tessa?" Tony said a bit panicky. He knew what it was like to be suicidal and if she wasn't supposed to feel emotion it could end very badly.

"I got to go."
"No Tess! Don't make me get Thor."

"None if you know where I live, seriously I have to go Theia is calling, bye."
"Whose Theia?"

With that the phone clicked and Tess collapsed into her bed.
"Yeah Whose Theia?"
"Who the fuck are you and how'd you get into my room?"