Chapter 28: Harem (Lemon)

[Y/N]'s POV

The girls start to undress and they also start to undress my wearing. I'm about to use as a toy lololol. They kiss me one by one in bed. I stop kissing them when I stop.

You: Hmmm...let's do this one by one I think?

Rias: That's a good idea.

You: Rias you're first followed by Gaia, Akeno,Koneko,Asia and Xenovia.

The others agreed and take their clothes and leave. I look at Rias.

Rias: Why me?

You: Why? Because I love you.

Rias seem shock but before she says something, I kiss her lips. She didn't respond first but kiss me back after wards. I hold her waist and slowly put her down on the bed. The both of us stop kissing and then look into each other's eyes.

Rias: It's still afternoon..

You: I don't care *smirk*

I just kiss her lips and she kisses me back. I stop again and kiss her neck as I started to caress her breast (she's already naked if you forgot). She slightly moan because of that. I smile and start to suck her breast sometimes I do the right and sometimes I do the left. Her moaning was loud that I didn't expect. I stop sucking her nipple and look at her.

You: *smirk* I see your sensitive part is nipple

Rias: *blush* J-just do your work.

You: If I do my work? Will I be rewarded?

Rias: Yes *blush*

You: What kid of reward?

Rias: My love. *blushes more*

I also blush when she said that and shrug it off and then smirk.I look at her and kiss her lips then let go.

You: That's good

I said then go lower when she stop me. I look at her.

You: Why?

Rias: I... *blush* want you.

I smirk because of that and think of something. No one can beat my charms when I'm in bed lololol.

You: As you wish my princess destruction.

I penetrate her using my member and there was a bit blood coming out from her. I look at her and she seems hurt so I stop moving.

You: Are you okay?

Rias: Yes I'm fine. It's just the first right? I will like it sooner or later.

You: You are very smart my princess.

I didn't move after that and I kiss her lips she tap my back while I was kissing her saying 'it's okay to move now'. I stop kissing her and insert my member slowly. She's hurting a bit when I insert it in full. I thrust at her gently and her expression change hurt to drooling , you know what I mean? I smirk and then started to move faster.

You: *pant* this is a bit tighter than I expected

Rias: *pant* you're just *pant* bigger

I thrust at her deeper and faster as I started to like her insides. It was tight and it feels like my member is killing. Her insides are smooth and a perfect fit on me. I smile and then I started to think that 'maybe this girl is meant to be mine'. I thrust at her faster when I feel I was about to cum I stop. She look at me with a disappointed face.

Rias: *pant* why did you stop?.. *whispered* I was enjoying it already...

You: what did you say?