🐢10🐢

Next week Minho gave the record to the judge and I need to attend next court hearing. We are watching the record and I have to cast my eyes away. I am not feeling comfortable when I see him so sad and hear how he is crying while I can't help him. I don't like to admit it but I have diarrhoea from the stress and right now I feel like I am going to mess my pants because I am so anxious. We are watching the record and I cant read their faces, what are they thinking? My heart is beating like I have just finished marathon. What if they take my baby boy away? I don't hear what is the judge saying because my furiously beating heart is sending too much blood into my brain and I cant hear anything, it is like I am under water. But suddenly Minho hugs me around shoulders and I am above the water. Shindong angrily stomped away with his lawyers behind him.
"We won Siwon! We defeated the fucking Goliath!"
I am completely speechless. We won! Shindong has to apologize for insulting me and Yesung. I don't have to give the money back and Shindong has to pay even more. Minho drove me home and I bought bottle of champagne. It is like I was hit by thunder and suddenly I am in front of my apartment front door. Heechul and Yesung are in the living room and they colour colouring book with fishes. I sit on couch and suddenly I start to cry. They looked at me surprised and I pull Yesung in my lap. He is asking me why I am crying but all I can do is kissing his head and cute face. He is all mine, safe and no one is going to take him away. Heechul knows what great happened and hugs me too. We are crushing Yesung between us and he doesn't understand why we are like this.
"Baby it is over."
I am grinning from ear to ear and Heechul handed me the bottle. I open it and pour glass for me and Heechul. Yesung of course begs to have glass too but he and alcohol aren't good friends. But luckily Heechul gave him sippy cup with coca cola and he doesn't complain anymore. We are sipping our drinks and Heechul promise special dinner for us – Samgyeopsal and Budae jjigae.
One month after the verdict
After the court we are free again. The journalists and TV reporters have another big news, so we have peace to recover. The scandal changed our lives to better.

Now we live in Heechul's house and yes, I and Heechul are now more than just friends. At first I thought that I am cheating Yesung but he doesn't mind it, actually he loves to be our baby. Yesung didn't want to have sex and I couldn't speak with him about regular things but now I have sex and can speak about my worries, so I am not as stressed out as I were before. Living in house is so much better than living in apartment. Bugsy and Yesung can play in the garden, we have more privacy and even if Yesung doesn't have Jimin and Taehyung here, Heechul plays with him all the time. I have my own clinic and of course it has play room right next to my office. When Yesung wants to stay at home he is with Heechul and he likes it better because I can't pay him much attention at my work but Heechul as fashion designer works at home, so they can play and no one can see or judge them. Yesung likes to be just in onesie without pants so he often stays at home. Heechul cooks breakfast every morning and even prepares lunches for me. We are all happy and we fit together like pieces of puzzle.

I come home and think that I am in wrong house. Yesung is giggling! I run to the living room and see Yesung doing Heechul's make-up. Heechul looks like he was kissing with clown moment ago. When they saw me just Yesung immediately ran to me, but I stop him before he can stain my suit with his hands messy with lipstick.

"Bunny what about washing your little hands first?"

Yesung nodded and ran to bathroom. Heechul made the cute face when he put his chin on his palms and I have to laugh. He just looks so ridiculous! He has so much mascara on his lashes that I am wondering how he can keep his eyes open.

"I am sorry about the ruined make-up, Yesung put too much pressure on it and broke the lipstick."

Heechul just wave his hand and continues in washing the make-up.

"Don't worry I don't use this red one, I am not Red Riding Hood. Now I am more like Elsa, nice pink lipstick."

Yesung is back and we eat dinner together. His new highchair is between me and Heechul so when he is eating too messily one of us can stop him. After dinner Heechul handed me beer and asked how was my day. I told him about annoying lady and Heechul reacted with his classical sassy comment. I don't know how but I can be mad and his one funny comment makes me laughing so much that my stomach hurt. I just relax for few minutes while Heechul is bathing Yesung. I came to the nursery and he is already dressing diapered Yesung. Heechul dressed him in leg less onesie with white and blue stripes and knee high fluffy white socks with grey bunnies. I gave him pacifier and plushie and lay him down in the crib. We leave and go to our bedroom, but we don't have much privacy. Yesung is whining until I came and he wants to sleep in bed with us. His new room is amazing, but he doesn't like to sleep alone so most of the nights we sleep like a sandwich, Yesung between us and we snuggled close to him.

But still, even after the truth were reveal some people act rude toward us. Today we need to do grocery shopping and Heechul wants new set of crayons for Yesung because they don't have enough pink, they are colouring princesses colouring book together. We are in huge supermarket but it is almost empty because it is Friday morning. We are walking through the aisles, Heechul has list of things we need, I am pushing the trolley and Yesung is bringing the stuffs and sneaks few other things inside. I smile when I see new toy for Bugsy, probably the hundredth and DVD with sea document. We are in aisle with scented candles and Heechul is picking some for his workroom when suddenly some old woman came to us.

"You are disgusting and God has place for people like you in the deepest hell!"

Before I can answer, Heechul put palms over Yesung's ears to protect our innocent baby boy.

"Well lady your opinion is like shit on sidewalk for me and don't try it with God on me. I think that he doesn't give a fuck about us because we are not hurting anyone but your stupid insults can. So take the disgusting wig which you are calling hair and go."

I am completely thunderstruck and just stand there with open mouth. The lady rushed away from the store.

"So what is next on the list?"

Heechul took his palms of Yesung's ears and patted his head. He put vanilla candle in the trolley and they went to the fridges with yogurts. I am walking behind them with trolley and admire Heechul. When we stopped in front of the yogurts we let Yesung picked up his favourite and I have to steal kiss from Heechul. And for the first time in my life I don't give a fuck about opinion of the people around us.