After Maya Uathu's Death

That day the planet, Dromedarkamelen exploded from the small little bomb. The GA on the planet died and were never heard of again. This war was sooner known as the 15th war as it had a lot of impact in the future

The loss of 1000 elite soldiers was a massive hit to the GA. The GA was only composed of a few elite soldiers rather than plenty of average ones. So when 1000 just died, they were attacked by different alliances. In the end, the GA could not hold up to everyone, and they slowly fell off their high pedestal.

Leo escaped from the GA before any of this happened. He hated them and his father for killing his master, so he ran away to a faraway planet. He also took with him Sarah but discarded her because she was way too annoying. He never understood why he ever loved her in the first place.

Cheb also heard of the explosion on Dromedarkamelen, and he went mad. He couldn't let go of his feelings and decided to demolish the GA. He ended up bombing the whole GA headquarters, and every one of them died. When he had killed them all, he found a planet and lived there peacefully just like Piper had told him to. He fell in love with a pretty woman and had a family with her. He always told the tales of his, Alex' and Piper's adventures to his children. Those tales soon became known all over the universe. The tales were called <<<Piper and the Aliens (And a human)>>> (A/N: What you're saying I copied from Alvin and the chipmunks? Pfft, no way!)

When Alex died, he did not go to hell as predicted. Instead, he was in a white room.

"My poor pitiful child. You failed yet again" A female voice rang out

"Well, I probably would've succeeded if I had my memories!" Alex lashed out as he thought back to his life. When this woman had told him he could meet Piper again, he didn't think it was like this.

"I am so sorry. Our memory system has malfunctioned so I sent you without your memories. But didn't you gain them at the end there?" The female voice apologized

"In the end yes, right when I died" Alex scoffed. He wanted to see his Piper again and make her fall for him

"As a compensation, I will send you to her again. Hopefully, you will have your memories."

"I better have them" Alex' face was cold, but inside he was feeling thrilled. He could see her again. He could be with her again!

"This time I will succeed" Alex looked down at his ring and kissed it just like he did last time.